I'm Sorry Ryan ...

KRL

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If the choices are between him and you as an NFL expert, how many do you think would pick you? 

And just so you know Pro Football is not rocket science. Just because a guy Played RT in the NFL certainly does not make him an NFL expert. I know some of you only watch the Jets but you should really tune into some of the other games to see just how poorly these so called experts coach games.

Did you listen to that other Expert Rich Gannon yesterday ? Everything the guy said at the beginning of the broad cast was dead wrong like he was handed some script from some nerd jerk off. He was so bad at times Im not sure how someone didn't kick him just to change the subject.

27 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sometimes I wonder how many people who are so ******* outspoken on this site actually played any type of organized sports.

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh well of course Damien Woody is now your NFL expert ?

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Guess what ? I could care less. I know the game an I can see what has been hindering this organization for 40 + years and its Bad Coaching, really bad coaching and I'm getting sick of watching it TBH.

One of the all-time greatest self-owns in JN history.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

And just so you know Pro Football is not rocket science. Just because a guy Played RT in the NFL certainly does not make him an NFL expert. I know some of you only watch the Jets but you should really tune into some of the other games to see just how poorly these so called experts coach games.

Did you listen to that other Expert Rich Gannon yesterday ? Everything the guy said at the beginning of the broad cast was dead wrong like he was handed some script from some nerd jerk off. He was so bad at times Im not sure how someone didn't kick him just to change the subject.

OK.... I have to interject here. First you make a comment suggesting that people who post on here who didn't play organized sports have an opinion that is less valid than the opinions of those who have. Then, someone points out that an ex-NFL player  (and a damned good one at that) agrees with their assessment regardless of their sporting experience and now just because a guy played in the NFL his opinion is not more valid than yours?

Can ya... can ya hear yourself?

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

whatever stupid picture you posted didn't show up.

Herm was supporting your position...

It was a pic of Valium, he was implying those who had issue with Fitz statement need to take it!! :) 

I wanted to reply to that I don't hate Fitz.  I was one of the posters who wanted Fitz here before he was acquired so that he could compete with Geno. I lived in Buffalo so I was very familiar with him and his limitations.

Why I agree with central point in the OP is that Fitz was paid handsomely and may moaned about that.  And while many of you say he "knew: why he was benched guess what?  He never stated that.

He never during that statement that you defend did he say.... "You know well it was a hard choice on the coaches part, i put him in that position.  I am leading the NFL in INTs, the team isn't scoring in the second half, I missed wide open guys when I see the tape, and my QB rating is the worst for any starting QB in the NFL"

If he said anything close to that or4 any combination of that I would be fine.  I LIKE FITZ!!!!

But he didn't do the above he said "this is the NFL" and then went on to say what he said.

Is it the end of the world?  Should we stage protest over it? Should Fitz be reprimanded or flogged publicly?

The answer is of course a big fat no to each.

But this is a silly Jets forum where grown men, for the most part, waste valuable parts of their lives posting foolishness and with that .........

I say ROAST HIM!!!! :)

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I just watched the Ryan Fitzpatrick presser what a pathetic display of poor sportsmanship bashing the Jets organization as a whole.

Suspend him for the remainder of the season and do not exercise the second year option he's a bum who sucks at playing QB in the NFL. 

Valid point on a possible one game suspension for insubordination.

Just now, Klecko73isGod said:

I don't see how that is possible seeing as he keeps talking himself into corners.

I still can't stop laughing. Cruel. Fans are cruel to Ryan Fitzpatrick of all people. And I will YELL it at all of you WITH CAPITAL LETTERS so you know I am SERIOUS and stuff.

Too funny.

30 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

OK.... I have to interject here. First you make a comment suggesting that people who post on here who didn't play organized sports have an opinion that is less valid than the opinions of those who have. Then, someone points out that an ex-NFL player  (and a damned good one at that) agrees with their assessment regardless of their sporting experience and now just because a guy played in the NFL his opinion is not more valid than yours?

Can ya... can ya hear yourself?

If you or Sperm bothered to read any of my earlier posts you would see I was talking about the confidence Issue not knowledge of a particular sport .... Sperm took that in a different direction as to bring up Damien Woody and I went with it. Go back and read my posts rather than coming in late to an argument.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If you or Sperm bothered to read any of my earlier posts you would see I was talking about the confidence Issue not knowledge of a particular sport .... Sperm took that in a different direction as to bring up Damien Woody and I went with it. Go back and read my posts rather than coming in late to an argument.

Image result for digging a hole gif

32 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Geno threw a cup of ice on the field the week before because the coach wouldn't put him in. How many games should he be suspended for?

As many as you want. I'm not for either of these two guys, but when you call out all three of your superiors, nationally, you need to sit. Throwing ice, the guys in the locker room can take of that.

2 hours ago, drsamuel84 said:

Bowles should respond to Fitz the same way he responded to Geno's comments last week. "Backups are backups for a reason, I don't have any thoughts on backup players saying anything"  What a disgrace this guy has turned out to be.  Take some accountability for your poor play.  Good luck next year backing up Kessler in Clev. 

Bowles is a d-bag...

bb2.gif

i <3 Woody(damien not johnson)

where was this piss and vinegar when we lost 4 in a row? He is a vet/leader and instead he shriveled up as this team went on a downward spiral. It takes losing his job to Geno to man up and own his job?  And when I talk about owning his job i am talking about on the field, not the camaraderie off the field of keeping this team together like a vet/leader should do.  That is only part of the job, it takes much more than that and he let everyone down, yes including the owner, gm, coaches, players and fans.

I know some on this board have said that this could happen, Fitz would clean up on the back side of the schedule and we would come in ~500. I say no! whoever starts, Geno or Fitz does so until Petty is able to get under center.  if Petty cant hang with this part of the schedule, then Hack goes the last 2 games(ish).

9 minutes ago, mphtrilogy said:

he should have been demoted to 3rd string on benching, this was a classic Jet moment.. getting this guy back after we finally get rid of him...ugh

I would have cut him.  Geno being hurt makes it impossible. But if you Crybaby your coaches, front office, management  AND ownership to the media, it should be bus ticket time.

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

I would have cut him.  Geno being hurt makes it impossible. But if you Crybaby your coaches, front office, management  AND ownership to the media, it should be bus ticket time.

Holy sh!t, if we cut him, Bilal Powell would have been our QB yesterday.  

Just now, Augustiniak said:

he could have handed it off to forte all 2nd half too.

c'mon man.  Fitz made a couple passes to not lose the game. Flacco and the Ravens lost the game, we didnt win in my opinion.  the teams we played earlier in the year, dont lose games for the most part, they go out and win games while we went out and took the beating.  I remember seeing individual plays yesterday from Flacco where in weeks past, opponents were capitalizing on.  yesterday we capitalized on their mistakes, sometimes...

Archived