Fitzmagic 2.0

jetsfan719

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

That's cool to see after Fitz gets up on the podium and disrespects the entire organization from the owner on down. I guess its cool for Marshall

No one in the Jets organization sees it this way so perhaps you should let it go. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

No one in the Jets organization sees it this way so perhaps you should let it go. 

SAR I

They see him being a cry baby. Sure they laughed not got mad that he believed he shouldn't have been benched. Todd Bowles had the perfect reply. " I don't care if you're pissed off at me or the sky, whatever gets you to stop turning the ball over and play like an NFL qb again " 

11 hours ago, jetsfan719 said:

2684af282a48b98bd7714b19fb87db87.png

Lol idk what to think about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

These guys have to accomplish the improbable. If corny t-shirts help them keep their focus, then okay. 

Or it means 2.0 as in #2 as in poop.

whats wrong with the players showing a little confidence ?

2 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

They see him being a cry baby. Sure they laughed not got mad that he believed he shouldn't have been benched. Todd Bowles had the perfect reply. " I don't care if you're pissed off at me or the sky, whatever gets you to stop turning the ball over and play like an NFL qb again " 

"The underlying message there really is I believe in myself. You don't make it as long as I have in the league — and playing on as many teams as I have been, having to pick myself up over and over again — without believing in yourself." 

"I don't really care how they were construed," he said. "That's what I was talking about. I was disappointed that I got benched, but I was disappointed in the way that I had played, too. I've got to do a better job in a lot of different areas." 

"Basically, the discussion has been: We're all here to do the same thing, which is to win football games," Fitzpatrick said. "This business is based on production. You've got to go out there and produce. That's what I intend to do for the rest of the year. I know that I have to be a better player." 

5 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I can't, I must hold on to it for years....like jets fans typically do

Looking at you SAR I :D

So much more to hang on to, Fitzpatrick's stats are bad enough, no need to paint him as selfish and disloyal as those are two of his four strengths.

And when we are 5-5 in a few weeks, all shall be forgiven methinks.

SAR I

12 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

That's cool to see after Fitz gets up on the podium and disrespects the entire organization from the owner on down. I guess its cool for Marshall since Fitz acknowledged that he still has "friends". 

I'm sorry did you even listen to what he said and the context in which he said it?? It had nothing to do with the Jets Organization at all... He was speaking his mind that over the years when an owner, GM and Head Coach give up on you, you have to believe in yourself.  He wasn't condemning anyone. He was answering a question by saying you have to believe in yourself even if others don't...

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm trying to tell you guys, this team is going 10-6.

Eek... I see them at 5-5 at the bye, 5-6 after they lose to the pats, possibly 7-6 as they beat two of the worst defenses in the league... And then the final stretch... All division games.... I think they lose them all.... finish 7-9...

9 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Eek... I see them at 5-5 at the bye, 5-6 after they lose to the pats, possibly 7-6 as they beat two of the worst defenses in the league... And then the final stretch... All division games.... I think they lose them all.... finish 7-9...

The only game they lose is in New England.  Fitz 2.0 time.  

iBelieve! 

13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

That's cool to see after Fitz gets up on the podium and disrespects the entire organization from the owner on down. I guess its cool for Marshall since Fitz acknowledged that he still has "friends". 

The way Geno was using Twitter wasn't exactly setting a high benchmark for "respecting the organization". 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

The only game they lose is in New England.  Fitz 2.0 time.  

iBelieve! 

So you think they beat NE once? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA No chance... Pats outclass them in every way. Barring of course that one of the following QBs are active Brady, GrapeRomo, and Brissett...

6 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

So you think they beat NE once? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA No chance... Pats outclass them in every way. Barring of course that one of the following QBs are active Brady, GrapeRomo, and Brissett...

10-6 here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived