stuck with another gm that cant draft

kmnj

On 10/28/2016 at 0:18 PM, Beerfish said:

100% of all the ills of this team are because of Fitzpatrick to you and a few of your cronies, thus your actual evaluation of players stinks.  Try making one post about the Jets with out the word Fitzpatrick in it, it will be a 1st for you.

And all of your player evaluations are exactly the same.  Everyone of them suck.  

Oh and you known more about player evaluation than anyone else, anywhere. 

But you come back and say it isn't true right up until you pan another jet draft pick.  Anyone can just trash every single pick.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And all of your player evaluations are exactly the same.  Everyone of them suck.  

Oh and you known more about player evaluation than anyone else, anywhere. 

But you come back and say it isn't true right up until you pan another jet draft pick.  Anyone can just trash every single pick.  

You don't read my posts at all so not much point.  If you did you would not make such an ill informed nonsensical comment.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

You don't read my posts at all so not much point.  If you did you would not make such an ill informed nonsensical comment.

BS, you're answer all the time.  You moan and groan and complain about every draft pick this team makes. Lee, Smith, Hack,  on and on.  Pointing that out makes no one I'll informed 

10 hours ago, Powpow said:

So where were you when we (Fitz) won 10 games last year?  Bitchin like a whiny bitch?  Unreal how so many of you cant give any credit when its due but are so easy to point fingers when things don't fall in place and lay ALL the blame on one person.  This site is getting more and more like Jets Generation Pre Kindergarten.   

Ohh fitz won 10 games last yr ?? Nice try.. Without a healthy Marshall/decker all fitz would have been as bad as he is this yr.  He always has been garbage his entire career. I laugh how many fitz groupies act like he is actually decent. The entire NFL didn't show any interest in him for a reason last spring/summer. He will be a 3rd stringer somewhere next yr like geno and Sanchez 

3 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Ohh fitz won 10 games last yr ?? Nice try.. Without a healthy Marshall/decker all fitz would have been as bad as he is this yr.  He always has been garbage his entire career. I laugh how many fitz groupies act like he is actually decent. The entire NFL didn't show any interest in him for a reason last spring/summer. He will be a 3rd stringer somewhere next yr like geno and Sanchez 

He will be out of the league more than likely.  He is not worth the roster spot at this point.

12 hours ago, Powpow said:

Fitz will have a career day tomorrow and you will commit suicide. 

Sure.. FITZ to the rescue against an 0-5 team. He is Joe Montana when you need it least.

Bozo the clown when you need it most.  Just ask any team he played for. Every fan ive met from those teams hates the guy as a player.

17 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Worst fanbase in the NFL.

I can see why nobody good wants to take a job with this franchise. Forget the owner. The media and fanbase can kill a man

No further proof than this week with the media wanting to know who the b/u QB is going to be..You know they all have their articles already written and ready to be published around noon time today..If it's Hack it'll be Petty is good as done in NY for being passed over by a rookie. If it's Petty it'll be a 2nd rounder was passed over by a 4th rounder who has only been practicing two weeks.  

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Correct but all the blown draft picks should be helping this team win and get into the playoffs way too many busts. 

Theres a major reason the Jets success isn't good. 

every NFL team is littered with busts..each teams fanbase is saying the same thing. The teams that are at the top for the most part hit on a QB, with good coaching.  That's pretty much it. Ted Thompson is regarded as a genius. Look at his drafts..Their OL sucks and has for awhile even with all the picks he's used on OL. Rodgers is their reason for success..

18 hours ago, Powpow said:

So where were you when we (Fitz) won 10 games last year?  Bitchin like a whiny bitch?  Unreal how so many of you cant give any credit when its due but are so easy to point fingers when things don't fall in place and lay ALL the blame on one person.  This site is getting more and more like Jets Generation Pre Kindergarten.   

Where was I last year?  Exact same place...  saying Geno should've been starting. 

Admit it.  Fitz sucks, and anyone who supported re-signing him as anything more than a quality backup was wrong.  Eventually us knowledgeable fans will school you pre-kindergarten guys.  

(Fyi, in case ya missed it, I'm suggesting you don't know much about football.)

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Where was I last year?  Exact same place...  saying Geno should've been starting. 

Admit it.  Fitz sucks, and anyone who supported re-signing him as anything more than a quality backup was wrong.  Eventually us knowledgeable fans will school you pre-kindergarten guys.  

Bravo great post!!!!!!!

On 10/28/2016 at 10:48 AM, kmnj said:

for the love of god we need to hire a gm that actually can draft players
- year in and year out have terrible drafts-each year we are lucky if one guy that is drafted has any impact-this year more of the same-please spare me the it is way too early to judge bs-it is not too early at all-it is very clear we struck  out again with this draft-now you want to say hey our garbage project from PSU may pan out and then this draft grades out differently -you have not watched him play the past two years-he is our next second round qb bust and is the next browning nagle for us

our gm  is decent at picking up proven Free agents that is it.

Woody needs to hire a proven gm with a track record of drafting quality players-pay him what ever it is he wants

the reason we are not a good team is our players are not good and we over value our first round picks-our defense sucks and is loaded with top picks

Just when you think it is safe to come to a Jets site looking for intelligent football commentary.....

Where was I last year?  Exact same place...  saying Geno should've been starting[\B]

If that is really where you were last season you should consider changing your handle to HelenKeller135

54 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

So the Jets sign Fitz as a back up but stay with him AFTER Douchebag returns from getting clocked. Did you ever ask why?  Then Fitz is signed to a big deal OVER Douchebag and is passed over AGAIN.  Did you ever ask why? Obviously the masses of the football world didn't agree with your expert analysis. And the answer is plainly evident. Geno is a terrible QB and the organization had zero faith in him.  Now as far as Fitz sucking blah blah blah we all know who and what he is. There's no need beating a dead horse.  Bottom line is Mac had no other choice in the matter.  There just wasn't another option.  Fitz or Geno? Now that's not a choice. Well we won't have to worry about douchebag starting another game for the Jets ever again will we. You get that Sherlock?

42 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

If that is really where you were last season you should consider changing your handle to HelenKeller135emoji2.png

He doesn't know who Helen Keller was. He's kinda dumb, deaf and blind when it comes to football. ????

32 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Well we won't have to worry about douchebag starting another game for the Jets ever again will we. You get that Sherlock?

Sadly, yes.  But hopefully we're only a week or two away from Fitz never starting another game as well.

You can break it down or spin it however ya like.  Re-signing Fitz for anything more than 5mil was a huge mistake.

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Sadly, yes.  But hopefully we're only a week or two away from Fitz never starting another game as well.

You can break it down or spin it however ya like.  Re-signing Fitz for anything more than 5mil was a huge mistake.

No it wasn't a mistake. It was a gamble Mac made and it didn't pay off. Fitz played well last year and provided a glimmer of hope to a franchise desperate for leadership. And it was also a desperate attempt in a desperate situation  to possibly make the playoffs. Fitz held Mac hostage and he got a decent paycheck. He deserved it.  What was Mac to do? Start Geno lol. Mac would have been exiled like Idziot if Geno imploded, which in a way he did. Fitz was Mac's insurance policy last year and still is this year. 

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, Beerfish said:

Drafting a limited Wr in the 2nd round just because he runs deep routes is stupid and Smith will be no more effective with any other QB.  He looked lousy running shorter patterns and in this leageu if all you are is a go route player you should be a robbie Anderson an udfa or a 7th round pick.

I don't know why people think that a guy who is injured automatically cannot recover. OR how people forgot the incredible dearth of ANY WR TALENT on the roster when Devon Smith was drafted.

And, please, any negative judgement of Smith ignores completely the inability of the QB to actually throw catchable balls to him.

Archived