Lupz27

Pat Mahomes II

Really want the Jets to draft this guy. His arm talent is insane. Crazy how effortless he throws the ball downfield. He's also pff highest rated qb so far in college football if you put any stock in that.

Mahomes is apparently coming out this year according to walter football. Hope to god we draft this kid. He looks good.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Mahomes given late 1st early 2nd round grade by draft advisory committee, hence reason he announced he will declare.

If the Jets have no plans to Suck for Darnold then go get me Mahomes man.  Trade back into the 1st round after selecting D Cook at 6, or trade back twice to land him.

I could see him getting drafted in the 1st. I like him a lot better then Paxton Lynch coming out. Really want the Jets to draft this guy. Most interesting qb prospect in this draft. 

1 hour ago, section314 said:

Have not seen him play, so can't comment. Lots of you guys on here really like this kid. Why? I mean that question respectfully. 

Simple his arm talent is insane. Strong ass arm with really good accuracy despite having terrible footwork. Once you coach up his footwork he'll be really good. Also, has a quick release.

5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

It's funny Goff came from the same type of college gimmick offense, and went #1 overall with half the talent physically Mahomes has, and guys like Gruden, and S Payton are lining up to coach him.

Goff has amazing mechanics though. He was worth the #1 pick. Much safer qb prospect to draft then Mahomes who needs some work. 

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

And for the record, I did want Watson over Mahomes.  I will admit that out right. 

That said, after lots of conversation with Lupz on this I squarely fell on it has to be one of the 2 and I confidently knew, Mac wouldnt draft either. 

Rumors for that year we're that the Jets scouting team loved Mahomes. I followed that draft religiously, but once I saw that Jamal Adams had fallen to 6, I knew we were ****ed. One of the most frustrating drafts, drafting a box safety when we had a huge glaring question mark at qb and our qb of the future was Hackenberg. Wanted Mac fired after that draft.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company