Lupz27

Pat Mahomes II

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Fake story. 

Is Pat Mahomes being the NFL MVP, and the Super Bowl MVP by year 3 also fake?  Lol haters gonna hate.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Is Pat Mahomes being the NFL MVP, and the Super Bowl MVP by year 3 also fake?  Lol haters gonna hate.

What? The story was debunked.  

Wow it’s crazy how many posters loved Mahomes. Seems as if the fans are more in touch with prospects than upper management sometimes. Also funny to see people adamantly say Mahomes will stink while Paxton Lynch is the best lol

On 1/6/2017 at 5:29 AM, CrazyCarl40 said:

Quick. Name a QB in the NFL that has come from an air raid college system and has had success at the next level. 

Pat Mahomes

• Haha 1

On 1/31/2017 at 9:53 PM, Paradis said:

No...

No. No, and no. 

If you what you're saying was so (pompously) clear, he would easily - EE-SAH-LEE - be the best QB in the draft class. Undisputed, and presently being drafted by CLE in every mock draft from here to russia.

But he's not is he?

So there's two possibilities why this is not happening.

1) the entire football community is light years behind you, and the Mahomes Tiger beat fan club.

2) He's not that good, and you're drunk on Mahomes love.

I don't know... tough call. 

Yup

On 3/24/2017 at 2:59 AM, ATX Jetsfan said:

I really like Mahomes, watched a lot of his games. The problem is...we already have 2 Patrick Mahomes on the roster in Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg. Now, i'm not saying they are exactly the same. But all 3 are similar prospects. "super high upside, very raw, a few years from being NFL ready" 

lol

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2016 at 7:05 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

Of the Air Raid QB's, I would prefer Luke Falk from Washington State. Although Mahomes appears to run more

dr7 GIF

On 1/31/2017 at 6:33 AM, T0mShane said:

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

My ability to avoid horrific self-owns is unrivaled

You compared him to Geno Smith...

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2017 at 1:11 PM, JiF said:

Meh, I'm sure I could cherry pick "Big time NFL throws into NFL windows, vs. NFL caliber coverage" if we really wanted to with Mahomes.  The kid has a cannon.  He can do it.  Mahomes made a ton of quick reads too. Sure, he's got highlight reel of broken down plays where he creates but the offense is more about quick reads than most. I think Mahomes game is just harder to critique because so much of what he did was improvising and he doesnt have the NFL optics with funky deliveries and footwork.  

The conference matters too.  They literally dont know you're allowed to stop the other team in that conference.  The only starter it's ever produced is Sam Bradford.  So it's a hard conference to judge QB's out of.  Meanwhile, you got Villain drooling over Baker Mayfield throwing to wide open receivers after turning his back to the LOS and running around like a chicken with his head cut off.  At least with Lupz love for Mahomes, it's justified because Mahomes has some freakish talent you cant teach that is going to make some coaches fall in love.  Mayfield literally has really nothing to offer the NFL but will probably put up a Heisman campaign next year because his numbers will be absurd. 

OMG how am I not a scout

• Upvote 1

And for the record, I did want Watson over Mahomes.  I will admit that out right. 

That said, after lots of conversation with Lupz on this I squarely fell on it has to be one of the 2 and I confidently knew, Mac wouldnt draft either. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

And for the record, I did want Watson over Mahomes.  I will admit that out right. 

That said, after lots of conversation with Lupz on this I squarely fell on it has to be one of the 2 and I confidently knew, Mac wouldnt draft either. 

Rumors for that year we're that the Jets scouting team loved Mahomes. I followed that draft religiously, but once I saw that Jamal Adams had fallen to 6, I knew we were ****ed. One of the most frustrating drafts, drafting a box safety when we had a huge glaring question mark at qb and our qb of the future was Hackenberg. Wanted Mac fired after that draft.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, artemusclyde said:

Rumors for that year we're that the Jets scouting team loved Mahomes. I followed that draft religiously, but once I saw that Jamal Adams had fallen to 6, I knew we were ****ed. One of the most frustrating drafts, drafting a box safety when we had a huge glaring question mark at qb and our qb of the future was Hackenberg. Wanted Mac fired after that draft.

Oh yeah, that was super frustrating draft.  When they took Maye, I just remember laughing hysterically and more of the like I dont want to cry so I'm going to laugh type of laugh.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Matt Leinart.

He avoids them by never acknolwedging he's wrong. The dude is still out here defending Idzik

22 hours ago, CTM said:

He avoids them by never acknolwedging he's wrong. The dude is still out here defending Idzik

Parcells, idzik, mangini, gase. Wanted to draft lienart and compared mahomes to geno.

If T0m is indeed a real person and not just a troll bot, I'm about to start a gofundme to get this guy some round-the-clock help just for basic living. 

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company