#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is a fire worthy performance.

Im being dead serious.  You lose without being competitive vs a winless Cleveland, you get fired.

ps - put in Petty

Revis is doing a pretty good job of making Bowles and Maccagnan look like they should never be employed again in any job that pays more than minimum wage. What a big fat embarassment.

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

6 three and outs in a row

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

3-12 for 30 yards. 

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

There's so much more to thank him for and the things I name off are actually his responsibility. Isn't that crazy? Praise for Fitzpatrick, all!

Relax ... this is Fitz's big redemption game where he proves all critics wrong against the winless Browns

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

What a POS team we have. In the conversation for WORST TEAM IN THE ENTIRE NFL. And I could live with that if there was some glimmer of hope for the future, but there's really nothing to be optimistic about. 

Exactly....There's really not a bright spot on this team...Even the D-line is mostly useless...they can stop the run but can't rush the passer (which is really all that matters)

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Revis is doing a pretty good job of making Bowles and Maccagnan look like they should never be employed again in any job that pays more than minimum wage. What a big fat embarassment.

I think Woody brought Revis back

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

And that is a bad thing? That is an exceedingly good thing. The last snap for Fitzloser will be best snap all year for him

You are right but from a coaching stand point once Fitz is out he is out,........

We look awful with Fitz under center.

Parcells said your QB is judged by TD and not FGs..

See the poor offense  is hurting the defense...

Archived