#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Toomorowkoshi said:

Fitz is 3/14 against the 31st worst defense. Can we please bench him. 

He should be offering refunds.  Or be indicted for larceny.  Anyone on this board could do what he's doing?  How come nobody offered any of us $12 million.  I haven't come close to that figure over a lifetime of working.  He gets it for literally 5 months of just showing up.  And showing up is all he's done.  Barely.

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

boomer just said fitz looks concussed, questioning why he is playing

answer: bowles is a coward

if he is then the nfl system did not work well the nfl should have stepped in and took the choice out of bowles hands. Hopefully we will get to see petty, to find out what we have

Just now, johnnysd said:

is there a way to restructure Revis so we can cut him next year and push out the cap hit. Not a fan of pushing Cap debt, but Revis needs to go along with Fitz. We should seriously consider a fire sale tomorrow.

Don't forget Marshall and Harris 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

This team is flat out pathetic.

Ryan Fitzpatrick MUST be benched, and not played again in 2016.

This Defense is horrific, a complete disaster of epic proportions.  Someone must be held accountable for this monstrosity.

Revis is a walking highlight reel.......for Cleveland WR's.

Forte is a joke.  Spare me his 100 yard blue moon games, he's a complete waste of offensive snaps.  

Bench Fitz, Fire the D-Co after the game. 

SOMEONE must finally be held accountable for this season's failure.  

This. Get Kacy Rodgers and Chan Gailey the **** outta here. I hate to see Hack and Petty's development get stunted due to a new offense and team but **** this guy's suck.

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

is there a way to restructure Revis so we can cut him next year and push out the cap hit. Not a fan of pushing Cap debt, but Revis needs to go along with Fitz. We should seriously consider a fire sale tomorrow.

No.  Woody has to eat it for at least a year.

Just now, jack48 said:

Offense has zero rhythm because Fitz cannot hit guys at the right time

While I agree, in his defense the WR's have 4 drops which were big. one by Marshall, two by Enunwa and one by Anderson. The passes were good too. 

It's like a whole team breakdown and we can't win like that. 

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

While I agree, in his defense the WR's have 4 drops which were big. one by Marshall, two by Enunwa and one by Anderson. The passes were good too. 

It's like a whole team breakdown and we can't win like that. 

the passes to Anderson were late and allowed the CB to muscle them away form him.  I only remember one Enunwa drop.

Just think, some of us wanted to pass on resigning Fitzcrap and start Geno. Who BTW is looking damn good at this point, even with all his flaws.
Upon ditching Fitz many of us would have been happy to sign McCowen to a nice 3 or 4 million contract to be Geno's backup. Just imagine what could have been. Think about it, he was doing the exact same thing to us last year before Harris knocked him out of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this might not be a popular opinion and ive tried to stay with Bowles for this long but im off him and Gailey now. They both gotta go. Cut Fitz trade Marshall and Sheldon(sadly) for picks and rebuild this is pathetic

Just now, jack48 said:

the passes to Anderson were late and allowed the CB to muscle them away form him.  I only remember one Enunwa drop.

I'll give you the Anderson one's but he has to fight for the ball too. Good coverage happens. A good wr catches those. 

Enunwa had two blatant drops.  Either way it's not helping the QB

Archived