#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good TD.

But the interesting thing is just like the announcers just said. If you were going to use a TO anyway, call the challenge and see if the spot is bad or not. If you lose, it's just the TO. IF you win you get the TO, the First and keep the TO.

That's where a smart coach comes in to play. 

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

I get going for it on 4th obviously, but why waste that timeout without reviewing the previous play? He should've challenged that spot... Robbie got the first down, it was quite clear. The kid couldn't believe the spot. 

Honestly, I hate challenging spots. Almost always they fail

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

As soon as I Bowles call for a timeout, i thought is this guy is not a coach. i thought he got the first down so why not challenge if you are wasting a timeout. i dont care if they got a TD there, we really need a real HC. He may be a Parcells guy, but he aint Parcells. that was another embarrasing move. attrocious

As soon as I Bowles call for a timeout, i thought is this guy is not a coach. i thought he got the first down so why not challenge if you are wasting a timeout. i dont care if they got a TD there, we really need a real HC. He may be a Parcells guy, but he aint Parcells. that was another embarrasing move. attrocious

As soon as I Bowles call for a timeout, i thought is this guy is not a coach. i thought he got the first down so why not challenge if you are wasting a timeout. i dont care if they got a TD there, we really need a real HC. He may be a Parcells guy, but he aint Parcells. that was another embarrasing move. attrociousk

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

As soon as I Bowles call for a timeout, i thought is this guy is not a coach. i thought he got the first down so why not challenge if you are wasting a timeout. i dont care if they got a TD there, we really need a real HC. He may be a Parcells guy, but he aint Parcells. that was another embarrasing move. attrociousk

Archived