#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a Jets fan... and I hate Miami, you know...our biggest rival... I guess I just don't roll over as easy as some of you. 

If you root for the Jets to lose against Miami next week, I'll have serious doubts about this fan base. 

enunwa and powell playing with heart, love those guys

Posted Images

Just now, Colgateman said:

I don't want the JEts to win this game because that just means sh*tspatrick gets the start next week

he probably will either way. TB will find something to like about today, even if we lose

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Honestly, I hate challenging spots. Almost always they fail

Yeah but he took the TO anyway. It at least gives you an opportunity to win the challenge. If not, it;s the same as calling a TO. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Or better yet put one on every player.

Yeah right. And then convince the whole world to carry a camera and microphone around with them in their pockets. lol  You're dreaming man. 

4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yeah but he took the TO anyway. It at least gives you an opportunity to win the challenge. If not, it;s the same as calling a TO. 

I think his point is that you still lose a challenge opportunity...and in a close game that might be valuable.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jack48 said:

Cleveland doing the Big Lie Down

It's why they are cleveland. As bad as we are, and we may still lose of course, the Browns are a terrible franchise.  Such devoted fans, but no team

• Upvote 1
Just now, GREENBEAN said:

It's why they are cleveland. As bad as we are, and we may still lose of course, the Browns are a terrible franchise.  Such devoted fans, but no team

could not agree more.  Modell must die!  Of course, he already has

Just now, greenwave81 said:

I think his point is that you still lose a challenge opportunity...and in a close game that might be valuable.

I hear ya, but a 4th or first in that area of the field has more value than the TO later.