#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ghost said:

This is so frustrating. This team is ******* backwards. We win the games we should lose and we lose the games we should win. 

I know this team. We're going to win just enough games to miss the playoffs yet we're gonna win enough to keep the entire coaching staff, retain the worst QB in the league, get a worse draft pick. 

******* lose, PLEASE. 

This is exactly what I am saying. I'd rather them continue to stink it up this season and build for the future than continue to win against this cake schedule and set us back for another year or two from finally having sustained success. We have been in this cycle for six years now

Just now, ThisYearsModel said:

Just imagine what kind of lives we all have when we rejoice about posts that report Tom Brady being sacked.  Jets fandom is an illness and a curse.

Especially since NE is blowing Buffalo out

1 minute ago, ThisYearsModel said:

Just imagine what kind of lives we all have when we rejoice about posts that report Tom Brady being sacked.  Jets fandom is an illness and a curse.

Wouldnt matter what team I cheered for, I HATE Tom Brady, 

Is that ok with you?

WHy would you root for them to win? DO you like seeing Fitzpatrick trot out there every week? Do you like seeing them add wins that deludes the Coaching staff and management even more? Would you like to see a potential franchise qb play? I would, this team is facade pal

I think because if you are a fan you root for your team to win games. I guess if you are a toothpaste, you do otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

This is exactly what I am saying. I'd rather them continue to stink it up this season and build for the future than continue to win against this cake schedule and set us back for another year or two from finally having sustained success. We have been in this cycle for six years now

You play to win the game.

27 minutes ago, Reynolds1029 said:

Does anyone think Brandon Marshall is contemplating retirement after the year? He looks very emotionless out there and just not inspired to play anymore. 

He's losing the bet with A. Brown and he has to give him his car.

Archived