#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Well they're playing an NFC team, would be nice for them to lose.. maybe help our chances a bit down the road you never know. 

The Jets, guaranteed, will lose three games at the absolute minimum of the remaining AFCE schedule. 

Do yourself a favor, stop wasting your time and emotional energy with this crap.  Not worth it.

16 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I've been on Bowles all year. I think he is a bad coach but that was a great challenge and his team has actually made some adjustments in the second half.

He's young. You take the good with the bad.  I can see the bad clear as day, but it's games like the last two that show us SOME growth.  I understand how hard it is to be patient, but what type of candidates do you think our team would reel in if we fired Bowles at the end of the year and had a history of firing 2 coaches and 2 GMs in 4 years?  

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

They made the browns burn out all but 12 seconds of the clock. We were playing soft and letting them move slowly it was most likely intentional.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I know, but you know what I mean. It sure would be nice to actually hold them there as well. Small potatoes of course, but I'm just sayin

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He's young. You take the good with the bad.  I can see the bad clear as day, but it's games like the last two that show us SOME growth.  I understand how hard it is to be patient, but what type of candidates do you think our team would reel in if we fired Bowles at the end of the year and had a history of firing 2 coaches and 2 GMs in 4 years?  

I still think he is a bad coach and would not be heart broken if he was let go. I don't know who would be a good replacement so I'll leave that to the GM. Also, It's not like we fire coaches every year either. Rex was here 6 years.

You have to give Bowles some credit. He is capable of fixing problems and adjusting at halftime.  He's done it now two weeks in a row. But that defense is a major disappointment. As for Fitz. No turnovers in two games and almost 200 yards in the second half. After only 30 in the first half. 

19 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Well they're playing an NFC team, would be nice for them to lose.. maybe help our chances a bit down the road you never know. 

Lol ohhk I major optimistic fan ? You never know, even though I'm sure a 1-5 never has made playoffs ha. I thought u were a closet raiders fan sorry lol 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

You have to give Bowles some credit. He is capable of fixing problems and adjusting at halftime.  He's done it now two weeks in a row. But that defense is a major disappointment. As for Fitz. No turnovers in two games and over 200 yards in the second half. After only 30 in the first half. 

Agreed, 1 weeks in a row that they go down 10-0 but still manage to win. We can't say that they're phoning it in. there's lot to play for.

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

A win is a win but the defense still kinda sucked. Not much pressure and secondary allowed 340 yards to Josh McCowen. I understand they played prevent in the last series but it still wasn't a very good effort overall.

They said on the telecast that McCown is the Browns record holder for throwing yards in a game. He is their Ryan Fitzpatrick

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol ohhk I major optimistic fan ? You never know, even though I'm sure a 1-5 never has made playoffs ha. I thought u were a closet raiders fan sorry lol 

Its all good, no problem. And Jets player, look at last year... the chiefs were 1-5, made the playoffs. 

Archived