#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

3 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Jets at Cleveland 

One cannot simply watch Jets at Cleveland and NOT think of Mark Gastineau. The replay of that play in one's mind, like death, is inevitable. 

I wish I could go back in time and have a conversation with my 16 year-old self and stop the tears. Stop the pain. Heal the broken heart.

Still remember that penalty...the game was OURS.  I was 28 lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I see McCown moving on our defense on their opening drive, he'll start strong but will either disappear or get injured which is what he does best.  If he stays healthy this game and stays sharp then yes he definitely can pick us apart.  Who covers Duke Johnson today?  I know people like to sh*t on Lee but our coverage and speed gets worse with him off the field.

i'm not sure they have a receiver with big play ability. I think we can match them on longer possessions. If we can stop those 3rd and longs that's a path to victory. That and a lack of turnovers by the offense. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

i'm not sure they have a receiver with big play ability. I think we can match them on longer possessions. If we can stop those 3rd and longs that's a path to victory. That and a lack of turnovers by the offense. 

Pryor Sr.  Is one of the biggest big play WRs in the game.  Don't underestimate him.  He can run, throw and catch.  I have no idea who their 2nd and 3rd receivers are though.  So we may be able to double/triple him all day but Duke Johnson is going to get open in the underneath.

Archived