#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

Isn't it ironic that people praising fritz for that run, and they be calling Gino stupid for not sliding on the same run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one said fitz wasn't stupid for not sliding a hit like that could end his career.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yes its the same stupidity as last year but if that doesnt fire up this team then they are gutless

This team came out and didn't even try to win a game with their season on the line 2 days after Dennis Byrd died. I'd say the verdict's been out on if they're gutless or not. 

You notice how it is always the receivers fault?  They have to do a better job of coming back for the ball or fighting off the defender etc.  I don't necessarily dispute the point but how about the Quarterback throw a pass that doesn't take 50 seconds to get there. 

5 minutes ago, ausman said:

Well, the Jets have played themselves off of CBS in Albany.  Unless I go to a bar I'm left with radio and Red Zone.  OTOH, if this is the way they're going to play, how much of it do I really want to see?

Ever been to the Lark Tavern on Madison?  I used to watch Jets games there in when I went to SUNY.  Great Irish pub!  

1 minute ago, FlaJetsFan said:

Ever been to the Lark Tavern on Madison?  I used to watch Jets games there in when I went to SUNY.  Great Irish pub!  

Been there. it is.  And there are others closer to me.  But why would I go to watch this?  I mean if the team is making no effort, why the hell should I?

Archived