Jets receiving calls to acquire Sheldon Richardson

Jets Daily Dosage.

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

You and the others that blasted me can apologize now....

Sheldumb should have been dumped for even a 4th.  He is a piece of crap and is certainly not beyond being suspended again before free agency and compensatory pick come into play.  He is worth almost nothing now that the word is out he skips meetings.

It is truly aggravating to be proven right constantly, but I get blasted when I am ahead of the curve.

Wanna split Power Ball?:D

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

You and the others that blasted me can apologize now....

Sheldumb should have been dumped for even a 4th.  He is a piece of crap and is certainly not beyond being suspended again before free agency and compensatory pick come into play.  He is worth almost nothing now that the word is out he skips meetings.

It is truly aggravating to be proven right constantly, but I get blasted when I am ahead of the curve.

Its really funny how you keep seeking me out for my approval or something.  Still doesn't change my mind and you will not get an apology from me due to my opinion.  So wipe the dirt off your shoulder, keep your head up high and move forward patting yourself on the back with your own self approval.  I still think he is worth more in the off season and talent trumps many of these issues.  It seems obvious Sheldon has checked out for the season, it sucks but its just another of the many problems this coaching staff has stacked against itself.  Sheldon has never been disciplined for this type of action before, so there is no track record of it.  Pure speculation by me but he obviously probably feels he's the odd man out at the end of this year and also probably hard to stay checked in when your head coach constantly goes to bat and trots out the worst QB in the NFL each week without barely a hesitation in reconsideration.

Teams aren't going to give a crap in the off season if he checked out on a historically bad losing season.  All they are going to care about is whether or not he stopped smoking pot and won't get hit with failed test.  Which since July of 2015 he has been in the clear of.

Archived