Jets receiving calls to acquire Sheldon Richardson

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 2nd would be really good but unlikely, a 3rd is adequate, a 4th would be unfortunate but Sheldumn is a risky proposition for any team to acquire.

If it's not a 1st don't bother calling.

You're in la la land if you think a 1st is even a possibility for a dumba$$ that is one slip up from a year long suspension.  

Posted Images

Just now, RoadFan said:

You're in la la land if you think a 1st is even a possibility for a dumba$$ that is one slip up from a year long suspension.

Listen we strongly disagree on this, so I'll end conversation . 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

What if it's picks instead of a pick ? Say a 2nd and a 4th both between picks 5 and 10 in each round ?

Why would a team try to get him during the season if they are out of the playoffs?

Just now, joewilly12 said:

If it is a 1st round pick its probably the Raiders or the Eagles and that pick will be in the 20's if not higher NO THANKS 

If I had to guess it's the Cowboys calling.

• Upvote 1
Just now, joewilly12 said:

High 20's then HELL NO 

FIRE Macc if he trades Sheldon Richardson 

Jets will have a tough time paying him, and M Glennon so a trade might be the right way, I'd rather trade Wilk and pay Sheldon but that's not gonna work.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Take whatever you can get. Leonard Williams is our best defense of player. Wilkerson for better or worse signed long-term. There is simply no room for a third guy. Plus  Sheldon  has made fairly clear he will be very difficult to sign and he wants top dollar. 

So all you guys who say you would not trade him except for top 10 pick give me the contract details for both him and Leonard Williams extensions place those next to Wilkerson's. 

Another voice of reason and not delusion.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1