Rock bottom

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets simply need to finally admit that they are rebuilding and get rid of Revis, Marshall, Fitzpatrick, Clady and Pryor. I would do it after the game, seriously. If the Jets can't win WITH these guys then it's time to say ok, rebuilding time Wood man.

44 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well, this is rock bottom. Now will the media and fanbase have the patience to try an climb out or will they be stuck with rotating coaches and GMs.

Why should we have even an ounce of faith in this coaching staff? Bowles is absolutely clueless.

1 hour ago, Ex-Rex said:

The Jets simply need to finally admit that they are rebuilding and get rid of Revis, Marshall, Fitzpatrick, Clady and Pryor. I would do it after the game, seriously. If the Jets can't win WITH these guys then it's time to say ok, rebuilding time Wood man.

Calling for the a professional football team to cut 5 starters after the 8th week of the season is a new low, even for this message board.

1 minute ago, jetscanes331 said:

Calling for the a professional football team to cut 5 starters after the 8th week of the season is a new low, even for this message board.

The first half of the Browns game was a new low also. I am surprised at how the Jets responded. I still think it is time to admit that this team is seriously flawed and the veteran players don't always give their best effort. I also think the Browns are more bad than the Jets are suddenly good. The Browns got away from what they were successful with in the first half and that was going at Revis. Fitzpatrick - to his credit - got his head right and Quincy Enunwa started catching the ball.

3 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Manish Mehta got Doug Marrone blacklisted. Like it or not, the media has power in this town.

No he didn't.  Marrone went in and had a bad interview.   You need to stop seeing shlt that isn't happening 

3 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Or nobody is willing to pay attention and have a conscise discussion about it

You can't make people have a discussion with you if they don't want to,

And starting a thread isn't a discussion

3 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Proving once again why fans only think they can be a NFL GM, but never will.  

Archived