On to Miami

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, ChooChoo said:

*The Jets are the 4th ranked run defense* 

The Tannehill "can't throw deep" narrative has been dead since Mike Wallace left. If I'm not mistaken, he's one of the best deep passers right now. 4th in the NFL in average yards per pass behind Brady, Matt Ryan, and Dalton. They only have protection issues if one or more of our OL are missing but everyone is fine. They're actually 8-1 since 2014 when the entire line is healthy. The defense has a top 10 passing defense without two starters in the secondary and has allowed only 135 yards rushing the last two weeks, if you take away Derrius Heyward-Bey's reverse.

This year, Miami when they have not run for over 100 yards, are 0-4.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2016 at 3:43 PM, dolphann4life said:

Thank god you slid by the lowly Browns to give us a semi-big matchup on Sunday. Siked to see how the Jets front does against the Jay-Train! Don't get run over! CHOO CHOO!

Image result for jay ajayi

These are the kind of delusional fans I have to deal wth down here. Stay on Finheaven, what gay name. I won't be the least bit suprised if you beat us on Sunday, but that's not saying much. I hope you guys win 7 -8 games so you don't have a good draft slot. I can't believe you guys are  gloating  about beating an injured steelers team  which were starting a rookie CB and a injured QB and was missing their linebackers and defensive lineman all the while they were puking in the end zone because of the heat  and an injured bills team who had zero wide receivers and we're missing their main pieces on their defense. So maybe you need to calm down until you beat a healthy team in some nice cold weather. 

On 10/31/2016 at 9:02 PM, ChooChoo said:

Pitt was without their two best players on defense, Cam Heyward and Ryan Shazier. That would be an accurate assessment of them being in "poor shape" not because of ONE player puking. Even still, if you take away Heyward-Bey's reverse the defense allowed only 68 yards rushing and only allowed 1 TD.

Buffalo was coming off a three-game winning streak, beating two teams on the road, I might add. They missed Shady obviously but saying they didn't play well sounds like you're giving them an out instead of acknowledging the Dolphins probably were the reason why they didn't perform well. 

Dolphins troll. We swept you last year so let's see even you can do the same

The one advantage the Fins have always had over opponents when they go to Florida is dealing with the heat. Teams wilt under it and they usually seem to be able to handle it. So hopefully Bowles will do a lot of substituting, maybe one reason they decided to sign Spiller. The key with us again is mostly dealing with the performance and scheme of the secondary. They are even worse than the offense but last week they played very well in the second half. If they can fix at least some of the problems and esp give Revis additional help we could win this game. And they have very decent young receivers. Our young receivers esp Robby and Peake are also showing improvement but not on their level or even close to it yet. But promising. I'm starting to like these two guys. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

The one advantage the Fins have always had over opponents when they go to Florida is dealing with the heat. Teams wilt under it and they usually seem to be able to handle it. So hopefully Bowles will do a lot of substituting, maybe one reason they decided to sign Spiller. The key with us again is mostly dealing with the performance and scheme of the secondary. They are even worse than the offense but last week they played very well in the second half. If they can fix at least some of the problems and esp give Revis additional help we could win this game. And they have very decent young receivers. Our young receivers esp Robby and Peake are also showing improvement but not on their level or even close to it yet. But promising. I'm starting to like these two guys. 

forecast is for temps in the upper 70s, shouldn't be an issue.

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't know if you remember the Sunday night or Monday night game the jets clinched a playoff spot against the Dolphins in Miami in 1998, but near the end of the game the dolphin receivers were gassed! Gasping for air hands on hips and bent over, meanwhile the Jets secondary didn't look tired at all. That's where that killer off season conditioning plan came into play. I'll never forget that. The 2016 jets get worn out in cold weather let alone hot weather

6 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Dolphins troll. We swept you last year so let's see even you can do the same

The Bills swept us last year as well :thumbup:

And how dare you call me a troll. I even said these are the types of games that we usually lose.

6 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

It shouldn't be too bad on Sunday. I'm in Palm Beach but it has been very windy/breezy throughout South Florida for the past two weeks.

8 hours ago, ChooChoo said:

The Bills swept us last year as well :thumbup:

And how dare you call me a troll. I even said these are the types of games that we usually lose.

Because you are on a Jets board man come on. Finheaven is a wonderful site, enjoy!! Why come here to troll Jets fans because you beat Pitt and the Bills and know we suck this year and might get the win? Where were you last year when we swept you? What is it with you Dolphins fans and your obsession with the Jets, I live in SOFLA and you guys obsess over the Jets. Everything on the radio, newspapers, and TV is always about the Jets, WTF!! You should be obsessed with beating the Pats like us Jets fans. Living in SOFLA makes all NFL fans hate the Dolphins trust me, the majority of the people I work with are not even Dolphins fans and cant believe how delusional your fans are. If your team won 5 super bowls in a row I still would have zero respect for your team.

If you get the win on Sunday if it makes you feel better you can PM me and gloat all you want.

22 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

These are the kind of delusional fans I have to deal wth down here. Stay on Finheaven, what gay name. I won't be the least bit suprised if you beat us on Sunday, but that's not saying much. I hope you guys win 7 -8 games so you don't have a good draft slot. I can't believe you guys are  gloating  about beating an injured steelers team  which were starting a rookie CB and a injured QB and was missing their linebackers and defensive lineman all the while they were puking in the end zone because of the heat  and an injured bills team who had zero wide receivers and we're missing their main pieces on their defense. So maybe you need to calm down until you beat a healthy team in some nice cold weather. 

Delusional? How? I said i was excited to see how Ajayi performs against a front 7 like the jets have. Did i make some wild prediction? No. Did I make any mention of our victory of the Steelers & Bills? No. IF anyone is delusional it's you making excuses for the two teams we just beat. " But, but, but, it was so hot the steelers were getting sick" lmao lame as hell dude. And who cares about finheaven. Are you so thin skinned you can't interact with opposing fans? I've been coming to this website for nearly a decade bro. Anyways, looking forward to the matchup Sunday. There is no outcome that would shock me. We're both very similar.

8 minutes ago, dolphann4life said:

Delusional? How? I said i was excited to see how Ajayi performs against a front 7 like the jets have. Did i make some wild prediction? No. Did I make any mention of our victory of the Steelers & Bills? No. IF anyone is delusional it's you making excuses for the two teams we just beat. " But, but, but, it was so hot the steelers were getting sick" lmao lame as hell dude. And who cares about finheaven. Are you so thin skinned you can't interact with opposing fans? I've been coming to this website for nearly a decade bro. Anyways, looking forward to the matchup Sunday. There is no outcome that would shock me. We're both very similar.

Tannehill will have his best game of the season Sunday. Ajayi will look good but not great. Good to see you man. Been awhile.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Tannehill will have his best game of the season Sunday. Ajayi will look good but not great. Good to see you man. Been awhile.

The big fella! Good to see you to bro. I never feel good going into a jets game. You guys own us. Always have since i've been a fan. 

1 minute ago, dolphann4life said:

The big fella! Good to see you to bro. I never feel good going into a jets game. You guys own us. Always have since i've been a fan. 

This Jet team is as flawed as any team we have had in a bit. We got old players atarting for us who have retired but have not told anyone yet. Our starting QB has as much chance to seem like he is playing for your team as he does having an adequate game for us. Our O-line is a work in progress but certainly exploitable by your pass rush.  Our run defense will be stout early in the game. But will get no help from our secondary and after a slew of Offensive 3 and outs will give up a couple big back breaking runs late. Other than that, I'm good, how are you?  Haha

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:34 PM, BP said:

Raises hand. I'm flying out Friday. Going to game with @Savage69 we are having a little tailgate. I have no idea where we'll be lol but either way we can always hook up inside the gigantic concourse at halftime. Also legendary Cayman Islands jet fan @joewilly will be there too

Tell that bastid joewilly I said hello!  His son is going also so he will be in his best behavior.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:53 AM, joewilly said:

Hey BP, I was just goin back thru a bunch a threads and it doesn't appear that I owe you any $$$ and savage no longer wants to kick my a$$ so i'll look for you guys at tailgate. look forward to meeting you guys.

I gave BP $50 to kick your ass.  Just because.

2 hours ago, dolphann4life said:

Delusional fans in general which the majority of you are so don't try and be a keyboard tuff guy, please. We live in the same area so we can discuss in person if you want to start taking it there.  Otherwise F* k off, I won't waste my time with a Dolphins fan trolling a Jets board. I have a brother who is a Dolphins fan if I want to have an intelligent conversation about the Jets and Dolphins.

Miami supposedly has their franchise QB, the Jets have a turnover prone journeyman. So, with the Jets coming in as beat up as they are & the Fins coming off a bye you would think the Fins should win easily.

Now if I were a Dolphin fan & lost to this Jet team on Sunday, I'd realize instantly that my team really, really sucks badly.

8 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Delusional fans in general which the majority of you are so don't try and be a keyboard tuff guy, please. We live in the same area so we can discuss in person if you want to start taking it there.  Otherwise F* k off, I won't waste my time with a Dolphins fan trolling a Jets board. I have a brother who is a Dolphins fan if I want to have an intelligent conversation about the Jets and Dolphins.

What did he say to be a keyboard tough guy?  Lol you're the one talking about "meeting in person".

I dont like oppossing fans trolling either but I think you've really got the wrong target here.

14 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Lol at discuss in person hahahaha that guys been posting here for a long time. The only time we got invaded (lol at we, check that JN) by trolls was after the fish won the division beating us the last game 2008. That was bad.

lighten up Francis

14 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

This seems excessive.

6 hours ago, Screwbigblue said:

What did he say to be a keyboard tough guy?  Lol you're the one talking about "meeting in person".

I dont like oppossing fans trolling either but I think you've really got the wrong target here.

Actually you are right I thought it was the poster Choo Choo. I was a little off that day. I tend to get a little carried away, as you can see.

Archived