I hate Browns Fans

kevinc855

6 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I dunno what to tell you dude. If you're gonna travel to a rust belt sh*thole and sit in peasant seats with the unwashed fans of a winless team and the worst you can say is that you got 'taunted' after that abortion of a first half, you've really got nothing to whine about.

THAT is a post!!!!!

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive been to numerous away games and never had any issues and always wear a Jets jersey usually a Namath or Jets sweatshirt depending on the weather I guess its how you act and handle yourself before during and after the game. 

Exactly. Don't act like a douche and you won't get treated as one.Pretty simple.

This story is 100% true. This is why I hate Cleveland and Cleveland for fans.

I went to a sports bar in downtown West Palm Beach, a place called "Spankys" on Clematis Street in 2001. It was the closest place to watch a Jets game when it wasn't on regular TV...it was also home to a  "Browns fan club". I'm watching the Jets game in a Chrebet Jersey, and the Jets wind up losing. A drunken woman Browns fan starts to razz me. I laughed it off until she said in a shrill bar-wench scream, and I quote as best as I can.....

"**** you, and **** New York. You think we're all supposed to give a sh*t about New York 'cause some building blew up? I don't give a sh*t. **** New York. We don't care".

I don't punch women, so I grabbed the guy that she was with and told him to get the **** out or he was going to have a big problem.

I know it was only one dirtbag, but that's what I think of now whenever I think of the Browns. **** those people and their dirtbag sh*thole city.

The best road game? Chad and the Boys killed on the road at Green Bay. Something like 42-7 was the score when We left and went to Brett Favre's steakhouse. Had a nice time and saw some excellent history. Even got on the field before the game! A great experience.
That's was a great game to be at - a little snow, a Jets win - and the Green BAY fans couldn't have been nicer. We pregamede at Favre's 'tailgate', went to some big airplane hangar type place after. Great weekend at a great stadium.

Archived