MNF - Vikings @ Bears

Jetsplayer21

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Cutler doesn't look bad.. He throws a perfect deep ball and hits the receiver in the back of the head.. what a moron.. nice shovel pass.. much quicker awareness than fitz.. he may be available this offseason 

he has one of the best if not the best arm in the NFL, for some reason his teammates hate him lol

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1000

The Jets need a bunch of blue collar lunch pail types who are hungry.  Every time we pay someone, they suck immediately.

SAR I

We'd have a much better offense bridging to Hack with Cutler. The WRs would be ENGAGED that I will tell you! Keep ALERT the ball is coming & it's coming fast. I think Macc would be all over Cutler if he came free.

5 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

You mean like your favorite player Fitz?

He has never been paid properly, he's a struggling journeyman.

And do we have a bigger warrior on this team?  He's the only QB in the NFL who doesn't slide, and it's not like he's stupid.  He just wants to win very badly.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He has never been paid properly, he's a struggling journeyman.

And do we have a bigger warrior on this team?  He's the only QB in the NFL who doesn't slide, and it's not like he's stupid.  He just wants to win very badly.

SAR I

Except that he has to go head-first.  He needs every advantage he can get because he doesn't have great talent.

39 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Id take Cutler over Fitzpatrick any day of the week.

As you fawn over Cutler, tonight he's 19 of 30 for 239 YDS and 1 TD.

Sound familiar?  LOLZ.

See, you're a closet Fitzpatrick fan.  You just don't realize it.

SAR I

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Tough question Tannehill intrigues me though a change of scenery might be what he needs. 

Lets go Tannehill,Flacco,Cutler,Taylor

Flacco (never gonna happen) , Taylor (doubt it), Cutler, Tannehill.

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

As you fawn over Cutler, tonight he's 19 of 30 for 239 YDS and 1 TD.

Sound familiar?  LOLZ.

See, you're a closet Fitzpatrick fan.  You just don't realize it.

SAR I

Listen, no one here thinks Cutlers the 2nd coming but he's far & away a better QB than Fitz. He's actually beaten teams with better records. Last night he was playing behind 2 BACKUP GUARDS with both Sisson & Long out.

When Cutler/ Marshall/Forte were together in Chicago they had the WORST DEFENSE IN THE NFL, look it up. When they had Peppers they were playing in the playoffs. 

Football is the shortest sport but it's incredible how quickly things change.  Just 1-2 weeks
ago MIN looked like they were going to be the NFC rep in the Super Bowl.  Now they get rolled
by CHI and look like a mess

Archived