#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That pass was like Puxatony Phil seeing his shadow.  6 more weeks of Fitzpatrick.

Regardless of how poorly fitz has played this season I do really appreciate the big hits he was willing to take for us. Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It is game day. I am camping right now so this is the no frills version of the game thread. Let's go Jets. Get it done and keep the winning streak alive.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Wait. Are you saying it's unjustified?

It's not.

I think what he means is the victory lap bullsh*t from those who enjoy the Jets losing so they can pretend to be right on the internet.

• Upvote 2
Just now, bealeb319 said:

Jenkins missed a big opportunity there to come out of this as our hero but good play by him none the less

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good.  Fitz supporters woulda credited Fitz with the TD.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

It's not.

I think what he means is the victory lap bullsh*t from those who enjoy the Jets losing so they can pretend to be right on the internet.

I hope that's what he meant.

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

A butt fumble would be an improvement.

People don't even think about his 2 fumbles today becasuse they were not lost.  But he fumbled, and he did not recover.  That is performance.  If they were both recovered by the Fins, we are 15 points down now.  Fumble recoveries are a crapshoot.  Fumbles are crap.

People used

Just now, Mogglez said:

Trent Green has no idea what he's looking at or talking about. Those hits f*cked him up.

People used to say: "he was Wally Pipped" now they say: 'you were Trent Greened".

• Upvote 1
Just now, shevys said:

Maybe you should call your optometrist instead. 

don't get mad. my eyes work fine. like I said, I call it like I see it. there is plenty of blame on fitz for his sh*tty play this year. there is no need to exaggerate or make sh*t up

1 minute ago, jack48 said:

People don't even think about his 2 fumbles today becasuse they were not lost.  But he fumbles, and he did not recover.  That is performance.  If they were both recovered by the Fins, we are 15 points down now.

yea, lets blame Fitzpatrick for those horrible fumbles. totally just dropped the  balls there

• Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

Attention:  Fitz defenders and "buh, buh we're still alive guys"

You are short-sighted, or totally blind, fools.  Petty needs to play now. Not next week.  Now!

Fitz starts next week. Give Petty two more weeks and the bye to get ready. That makes the most sense.