#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

And there's the penalty flag. Nice. Bowles sucks. Really starting to see no difference in terms of what happens on the field between him and Rex. Undisciplined assholes that fold like a cheap suit when it matters, and the guy holding the headset doesn't have a clue what to when sh*t gets real.

I think I'm done. Yeah, I'm done. Next coach please.

Rex would have tried.  He would have benched Fitz a while ago.

FU Bowles.  Leave NJ/NY at your earliest.  

Just horrible.

Just now, Kalcott said:

This team blows

Glad I'm not spending $$ on them this year!

We sold our whole season over the summer for a $300 loss... I felt stupid... Turns out.... Im still stupid but I made out better than I thought

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Fitz ball washers after this game: "Fitz made that great throw to Jalin, he gives us the best chance to win".....if he plays again Bowles should be fired on the spot.

nice to see you are done slobbering on genos balls.

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Fitz ball washers after this game: "Fitz made that great throw to Jalin, he gives us the best chance to win".....if he plays again Bowles should be fired on the spot.

Nobody defends the guy anymore, What the **** are you even talking about? 

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

You could count the number of really well thrown Fitz passes on the fingers of one hand----every game.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Again. I don't think I've seen a linebacker miss more gaps in one game more than Stanford has today.

Well considering he's like the 5th string linebacker, I'm not sure exactly what you expected. He has had some good moments. He's obviously not ready for a starting gig but he has had some moments. 

2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Gumbel: "Just a crushing, crushing, crushing defeat"

Time to ramp up the drinking. I shouldn't even be pissed but I am anyways

dude is freaking idiot he was trying to allude to the fact the Jets lost 3 in a row but wait they did not. they have morons in the booth

Just now, Augustiniak said:

he makes enough decent throws to make the coaches think he'll eliminate the bad ones next game.  let's see how woody likes the press coverage this week.

Even the throw to Anderson---a beautiful catch----was not a good one. It was thrown into coverage, to a kid who is a string bean and is not likely to come out with it.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody defends the guy anymore, What the **** are you even talking about? 

People stopped defending the guy weeks ago. Even when they went to Geno no one complained except to say it was a lateral move. The move to Petty will come. It's a good thing he got his feet wet this week. It's not a good thing if they're going to shackle him. Petty will get his shot after the bye when they have plenty of time to give him reps and prep him. 

Archived