#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Hi, Mogglez. If BIG MACC is doing such a good job, why is the team so bad?

Coaching gaffes and the 12 million dollar f*ck face that this fanbase was rioting over in the summer because he wasn't signed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You can get pregnant from kissing? sh*t I might have kids all over the Midwest...

Kissing leads to touching which leads to a sweaty, disgusting, and disappointing mess called love.

Just now, Toomorowkoshi said:

Bowels says Fitz will be starting next week. Why? There is no playoff hopes here and Fitzpatrick will be gone next year. It's hurting the team to stick with him and not see what other guys on the roster have to offer. This is just shear stupidity. 

Bowles is just a dumb guy who thinks he's always right and tunes everyone out.

He's Mangini squared.

Just now, FlaJetsFan said:

I, for one, said from the begining he should not be resigned, once he started with his prima donna gamemanship crap.  He is a mediocrity who suckered Mac out of 12 millions cheese balls for 1 year.

Here's to Mac for not giving into a long term contract

11 minutes ago, Toomorowkoshi said:

Bowels says Fitz will be starting next week. Why? There is no playoff hopes here and Fitzpatrick will be gone next year. It's hurting the team to stick with him and not see what other guys on the roster have to offer. This is just shear stupidity. 

Stone face has said he'll never announce a change immediately after a game. Someone should be held accountable though. 

24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Who signed him?

Macc, because no one wanted Geno starting.  Fans or coaches.

You're not out-smarting anyone here or making any point.  This is why playing the sarcasm game with you gets old.  You're a good poster when you're serious. 

I didn't want Fitz, but there was no justification for not resigning him other than wanting to treat this year as a "f*ck it" year, which was never going to happen because we went 10-6 and, on paper, seemed poised to be better.  I care more about my GMs ability to draft young talent and so far, he's done that.  You don't fire an "Executive of the Year" GM after one mediocre year because the QB, that we tried to catch lighting in a bottle with, sh*t his "Depends".  Revamping the mess Idzik left is going to take more than 2 years and this fanbase demands that you do it ASAP or they will turn on you QUICK.  The young WR's that were undrafted are making plays.  Before he got hurt, Lee looked solid.  Leo is a star already. Mauldin and Jenkins look like they have a future here.  Petty could be something.  Hack is still unknown.  Clady has been a good replacement for the LT that decided to abruptly retire on us.  The contracts that everyone worry about have some easy outs that have little to no serious consequences.  I don't understand what more some of you want in such a short span of time. I had the team 5-11/6-10/7-9 at the worst 9-7/10-6/11-5 if EVERYTHING went right.  Just seemed that expecting anything different was overly optimistic.

Im convinced this stupid fanbase would want Ozzie f*cking Newsome fired after a bad year.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Macc, because no one wanted Geno starting.

You're not out-smarting anyone here or making any point.  This is why playing the sarcasm game with you gets old.  You're a good poster when you're serious. 

I didn't want Fitz, but there was no justification for not resigning him other than wanting to treat this year as a "f*ck it" year, which was never going to happen because we went 10-6 and, on paper, seemed poised to be better.  I care more about my GMs ability to draft young talent and so far, he's done that.  You don't fire an "Executive of the Year" GM after one mediocre year because the QB that we tried to catch lighting in a bottle with sh*t his depends.  Revamping the mess Idzik left is going to take more than 2 years.  The young WR's that were undrafted are making plays.  Before he got hurt, Lee looked solid.  Leo is a star already. Mauldin and Jenkins look like they have a future here.  Petty could be something.  Hack is still unknown.  I don't understand what more some of you want in such a short span of time. 

Im convinced this stupid fanbase would want Ozzie f*cking Newsome fired after a bad year.

macc-300x300.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I didn't want Fitz, but there was no justification for not resigning him other than wanting to treat this year as a "f*ck it" year, which was never going to happen because we went 10-6 and, on paper, seemed poised to be better.  I care more about my GMs ability to draft young talent and so far, he's done that.  You don't fire an "Executive of the Year" GM after one mediocre year because the QB that we tried to catch lighting in a bottle with sh*t his depends.  Revamping the mess Idzik left is going to take more than 2 years.  The young WR's that were undrafted are making plays.  Before he got hurt, Lee looked solid.  Leo is a star already. Mauldin and Jenkins look like they have a future here.  Petty could be something.  Hack is still unknown.  Clady has been a good replacement for the LT that decided to abruptly retire on us.  The contracts that everyone worry about have some easy outs that have little to no serious consequences.  I don't understand what more some of you want in such a short span of time. 

Boy, if only we could fire the fans, am I right, haha

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I didn't want Fitz, but there was no justification for not resigning him other than wanting to treat this year as a "f*ck it" year, which was never going to happen because we went 10-6 and, on paper, seemed poised to be better.  I care more about my GMs ability to draft young talent and so far, he's done that.  You don't fire an "Executive of the Year" GM after one mediocre year because the QB that we tried to catch lighting in a bottle with sh*t his depends.  Revamping the mess Idzik left is going to take more than 2 years.  The young WR's that were undrafted are making plays.  Before he got hurt, Lee looked solid.  Leo is a star already. Mauldin and Jenkins look like they have a future here.  Petty could be something.  Hack is still unknown.  Clady has been a good replacement for the LT that decided to abruptly retire on us.  The contracts that everyone worry about have some easy outs that have little to no serious consequences.  I don't understand what more some of you want in such a short span of time. 

I agree with the not firing the GM of the year after a bad follow up season. I'll even go as far as saying that you dont fire Bowles either....though Bowles is much closer to that door than Macc is. 

I've liked what Macc has done so far with the young talent. I didnt like the Petty signing but I've liked what I've seen from Petty this preseason. I liked that Macc found future starters (in my opinion) in Peake and Anderson while still having Devin Smith and an Enunwa who's looking like a legit NFL threat. 

I dont like what he's done with the RB position though, atleast in respects to lack of drafting any, but then again that's more on Bowles not playing a guy that Macc did resign in Powell. 

Macc's job should be safe. Anyone calling for his job is jumping out the window. I wouldnt say that Bowles is on the hot seat....but the ice he's standing on is beginning to wear thin. Speaking of Bowles, why does this guy wear a headset yet never talks into it? lol

Just now, joewilly12 said:

NFL leader and the moron of a head coach sticks with him only hope is they both get fired I'm done with both of them. 

I was at work for much of the game outside of the last few minutes of the game. I got home right when the Dolphins returned the kickoff for a TD. 

So Joe, I heard that Fitz not only threw another INT in the 4th quarter, but it was an INT in the endzone. Not surprised! lol. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I was at work for much of the game outside of the last few minutes of the game. I got home right when the Dolphins returned the kickoff for a TD. 

So Joe, I heard that Fitz not only threw another INT in the 4th quarter, but it was an INT in the endzone. Not surprised! lol. 

It was Ryan Fitzpatrick typical bullsh*t QB play good 1 series bad 6 others there is no hope as long as Bowles and Fitz are part of this team.

Archived