#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Chan isn't God's gift to OCs, but he dialed up 2 easy TD passes and Fitz missed both. 

good grief. did you not see when fitz threw the ball to Anderson, he was running outside, then Anderson cuts 5 yards to the post and then realizes the ball is going to the outside? that's why it appeared to be over thrown. nothing more than mis-communication. I expect this from the jetsinsider crowd. open your eyes

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Unreal.  This team.

Fitz misses 2 wide open TDs.

D hands them 50 yards on penalties and a walk in TD.

so Jets.  So Jets 

You're better than this man!!

This is just "expected Jets position"...

Does anyone REALLY think that Fitzpatrick, after almost lateral away a good play and the ball, would actually score a TD on that drive?! I gotta laugh at you.

This is exactly where the Jets always are...

No reason to panic yet.

5 minutes ago, ylekram said:

good grief. did you not see when fitz threw the ball to Anderson, he was running outside, then Anderson cuts 5 yards to the post and then realizes the ball is going to the outside? that's why it appeared to be over thrown. nothing more than mis-communication. I expect this from the jetsinsider crowd. open your eyes

Sorry, Fitz gets no benefit of the doubt. He couldn't hit a stationary target that deep except by accident. Receiver had space to his left not his right, so that's where you lead him.

Now tell me how Fitz then had the right to anticipate Brandon Marshall having arms 14 feet long.

Well, it seemed to start out promising...  Fitz's accuracy seems off (again).... cost us a TD (twice) in my estimation.  As for the D, I wish I understood what is allowed and disallowed with unsportsmanlike and personal foul penalties and how they determine who is at fault when both players are going at it.

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Sorry, Fitz gets no benefit of the doubt. He couldn't hit a stationary target that deep except by accident. 

Now tell me how Fitz then had the right to anticipate Brandon Marshall having arms 14 feet long.

marshall slowed down, didn't read the underneath coverage, fitz threw to the 2nd window

Archived