Well now we know Abe was a wuss at end of year

SouthernJet

This latest development pretty much solidifies what many were saying at end of year. Abe was out for totally for himself and didnt suck it up purely to protect his free agent upcoming contract.

I am sure now that 'most' honorable players would have been out there on the field instead of being afraid to get hurt. I dont buy he couldnt play, but what can Herm do, call him a liar?

Time to move this piece of garbage out the door and get 2 #1's.

This latest development pretty much solidifies what many were saying at end of year. Abe was out for totally for himself and didnt suck it up purely to protect his free agent upcoming contract.

I am sure now that 'most' honorable players would have been out there on the field instead of being afraid to get hurt. I dont buy he couldnt play, but what can Herm do, call him a liar?

Time to move this piece of garbage out the door and get 2 #1's.

How do you think Chad Pennington, who just gave the Jets a $2 million rebate feels about having JAbe on the team?

I hope and pray that "The Tuna" wants JAbe bad enough to take him from us. I'd take a #1 and a #2 or a 1,3,5 for him.

Agree, let this POS go. He is so UNTEAM its pathetic.

Not playin so he wouldnt get hurt, unreal.

Plus he is one incident away from a 4 game suspension, and as you and I know there is a concern inside Hofsta about this ONGOING problem.

He is a thug to boot who dresses like a pimp and about as anti role model as you will get. Time to throw the garbage out.

How do you think Chad Pennington, who just gave the Jets a $2 million rebate feels about having JAbe on the team?

I hope and pray that "The Tuna" wants JAbe bad enough to take him from us. I'd take a #1 and a #2 or a 1,3,5 for him.

Agree, let this POS go. He is so UNTEAM its pathetic.

Not playin so he wouldnt get hurt, unreal.

Plus he is one incident away from a 4 game suspension, and as you and I know there is a concern inside Hofsta about this ONGOING problem.

He is a thug to boot who dresses like a pimp and about as anti role model as you will get. Time to throw the garbage out.

Ohhhhhh Mister Parcells, Mister Parcells, we've got a proposal for you...

It's a shame that a guy with this much physical talent has no clue about life and his profession. I agree, take what you can get for him and cut bait. And the prospect of one more bad test and JAbe being gone is not good, either.

Archived