"Ryan's Our QB"- Todd Bowles

JohnnyLV

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tfine said:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results

How the holy f*ck does Bowles know Fitz is the best QB on the team when he won't play ANYONE ELSE? I think Bowles needs a timeout - like a permanent one.

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

How the holy f*ck does Bowles know Fitz is the best QB on the team when he won't play ANYONE ELSE? I think Bowles needs a timeout - like a permanent one.

Why carry 4 qb's on the roster when you will only play one even if he's been hideous?

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

bowles is afraid to take risks.  and he's risking his job by not doing so.

Bowles is showing that he no more than Rex Ryan when it comes to knowing WTF is going on offensively. Clueless, completely clueless. I have stuck up for Bowles all season unitl today. Now I want him gone A.S.A.P. Especially if he sticks with Fitz and doesn't remove play calling duties from Gailey. Naw screw that I want him gone anyway.

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Just saying all the complaining going around on the forum there has been no change...do you expect there will be a different result?

So Jets fans aren't allowed to complain about a horribly inept management and coaching staff?

6 minutes ago, peebag said:

If Fitzy is starting, there's absolutely no reason to watch the rest of the season...we're not going to playoffs and we need to see what Bryce Petty has to offer.

I run the Charlotte JETS fan club and stated if FITZ returns.... I'm done.  I walked out when Petty didn't return.

I will not return if FITZ is our QB....... he represents everything I do not believe in.

MEDIOCRITY, FEAR, JOB PROTECTION, ANTI COMPETITION....

FUKK YOU BOWLES.....

Archived