Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drdetroit

So when does Wilkerson get his own profile on American Greed?

Recommended Posts

Muhammad Wilkerson stole $90 million.  Bernie Madoff would be jealous of this clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Should have traded him 2 seasons ago. 

Base salary of $7,000,000 and bonus of $15,000,000 for this?  Huh?  What am I missing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Base salary of $7,000,000 and bonus of $15,000,000 for this?  Huh?  What am I missing?

I always knew that if we gave Wilk close to Watt money it would be a mistake, and this was before the Big Cat signing. The fact that we extended him AFTER that draft pick is just making this even worse. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I always knew that if we gave Wilk close to Watt money it would be a mistake, and this was before the Big Cat signing. The fact that we extended him AFTER that draft pick is just making this even worse. 

 

 

I just didn't get the posters screaming for years about us extending him at huge money.  We have never even made a playoff with this guy on the roster what is so great about him?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

I just didn't get the posters screaming for years about us extending him at huge money.  We have never even made a playoff with this guy on the roster what is so great about him?  

Dude, im just sitting back with the "I tried to tell ya" face right now. 

 

I remember a few years back when I stated that Idzik should trade Wilk to Tampa for Glennon and a 3rd because though Wilk is a good player, he's not worth what he'll be asking for, many people responded back to me as if I was a moron. Yet today plenty of Jets fans have warmed up to Glennon and Wilk is looking like a guy that we shouldnt have resigned for 90 million dollars. 

This reminds me of when I told jets fans to stop defending a terrible f'ing quarterback and because we beat up on bad teams for an entire season people were quick to jump on the bandwagon and point their fingers at me. Yet today.....

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't pay a defensive lineman $90 million unless it's an edge pass rusher or JJ Watt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drdetroit said:

You don't pay a defensive lineman $90 million unless it's an edge pass rusher or JJ Watt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

This is why when I held this conversation I ALWAYS mentioned JJ Watt, because that's what "HE" got paid. No one in the league is like him or even near him as a 3-4 DE. To pay Wilk in that area was f'ing wreckless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

This is why when I held this conversation I ALWAYS mentioned JJ Watt, because that's what "HE" got paid. No one in the league is like him or even near him as a 3-4 DE. To pay Wilk in that area was f'ing wreckless. 

The problem is compounded by the new 4/3 DL alignment. mo does not have speed rusher capabilities in this configuration. The GM should be on notice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

The problem is compounded by the new 4/3 DL alignment. mo does not have speed rusher capabilities in this configuration. The GM should be on notice

Yeah why are the Jets doing that?  Bowles again is lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would any team just take him off our hands?  Nothing in return.  Just take Wilk and his deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Would any team just take him off our hands?  Nothing in return.  Just take Wilk and his deal.

Prolly no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...