Definition of "taunting"

jamesr

So Pryor does a little dance. 15 yard penalty.

Miami intercept Fitz in the EZ, a touchback is called after the DB goes out the back of the end zone. He then runs up to about the 20 yard line, spins the ball and he and two other Phish dance around it. Nothing.

WTF????? 

8 minutes ago, TheMagicRat said:

Yup. The refs have no consistency. 

True. I looked at that roughing the passer penalty on the Dolphins and thought "I just seen Cam's legs get demolished in the pocket last week and the refs just looked and walked away....and Cam threw the ball much earlier than when Fitz threw his in regards to the hit after the throw". 

The Refs in the NFL are the worst. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

True. I looked at that roughing the passer penalty on the Dolphins and thought "I just seen Cam's legs get demolished in the pocket last week and the refs just looked and walked away....and Cam threw the ball much earlier than when Fitz threw his in regards to the hit after the throw". 

The Refs in the NFL are the worst. 

People bitched about the replacement refs when in reality, the "full time" refs are just as bad. lol

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Which makes it even worse because if they cant do any better than the "replacements" then why do we even need them? Atleast the replacements had a valid excuse. 

The rules need to be more clearly defined and the refs need to be full time as opposed to part time. And honestly, the amount of penalties just give it more for the refs to look for during the game, which leads to more error. We need to go back to early 2000s football IMO...then again I'm biased because that's the football I grew up with as a teenager and enjoyed it the most. 

Archived