I will be selling my pats tickets yep I am going to be that guy

kmnj

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The view from the UD was much better as well the UD crowd isn't getting a deal by not having PSL's they are getting what they pay for. 

Some of the guys we tailgate with have uppers , I went up to see them during the Giants preseason game , I felt like I needed to hire a sherpa.

IMO the only benefits of Metlife are the scoreboards, wider concourses and better food options( which is a moot point to me- as a tailgater).

On 11/7/2016 at 1:29 PM, kmnj said:

talk to  me when you have gone to over 400 games and have spend a few hundred grand on tickets. As a paying customer , I deserve better. It was my choice to pay for these tickets , to buy psls(I dont regret that) and to show up to the games. It is also my right a fan do to what I want with the tickets and when they play the pats what I want to do is sell my seats as I cant bare to watch an organization that wins and has a history of winning (cheating to but that is for another thread) play in our stadium. I hope Mr Johnson attends the game and sees all of the ahole pat fans in his stadium and does what he did a few years back-hire real football people with proven record of winning like he did with Parcells instead of putting his hope in unproven scrubs that fans know are awful.  Our current coach is like watching a hybrid of kotite and herm edwards it is BAD really really bad and just because he is new does not mean he should stay.  In the business world if you are  hired to do a job and come in and show the job is beyond you they dont keep you around for a few years just because you are new.

Selling is my first step. I can see a time in the near future where my house of cards aka jet fandom comes to an end and I dump all of my tickets and psls. I am sure I have spend and spend more that the top 99% of people that have psls and attend games

is this the first tickets you have sold in over 400 games?  THAT is impressive.  Woody should buy your seats from you and then give them back to you.

I'm going on Sunday and am hoping Petty gets some time which will hold my attention.

As far as the last three prime time games - I'm flipping them all and don't give a sh*t.

Jet's have disappointed me this season.  Why should I reward them with my attendance at meaningless games that will end at one o'clock in the morning?

I will always be a fan but will draw the line when it comes to going to watch lousy, losing, meaningless football.

56 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

I'm going on Sunday and am hoping Petty gets some time which will hold my attention.

As far as the last three prime time games - I'm flipping them all and don't give a sh*t.

Jet's have disappointed me this season.  Why should I reward them with my attendance at meaningless games that will end at one o'clock in the morning?

I will always be a fan but will draw the line when it comes to going to watch lousy, losing, meaningless football.

I am planning on going this Sunday.  One of the nice things with season tickets is I can just grab my tickets and a pass and head out the door at around noon and be there for kickoff.  If your default action is to go to the games, it's the easier choice.

Also with you on wanting to see some Petty.  We can probably debate what is best for the team right now, but I am just so down on this season.  I didn't have high hopes but was devastated by that Cincy loss but uplifted by the Buffalo game.  They drew me back in, then we had those insane Fitz games, the Geno switch followed immediately by the Geno injury, etc.  I want Petty merely since I think it will be the more interesting thing to see at this point.

Lastly, those night games.....oof.  I think two of them are work nights.  Yeah....I don't know about those ones.  I will likely sit one or more of those ones out.

4 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I am planning on going this Sunday.  One of the nice things with season tickets is I can just grab my tickets and a pass and head out the door at around noon and be there for kickoff.  If your default action is to go to the games, it's the easier choice.

Also with you on wanting to see some Petty.  We can probably debate what is best for the team right now, but I am just so down on this season.  I didn't have high hopes but was devastated by that Cincy loss but uplifted by the Buffalo game.  They drew me back in, then we had those insane Fitz games, the Geno switch followed immediately by the Geno injury, etc.  I want Petty merely since I think it will be the more interesting thing to see at this point.

Lastly, those night games.....oof.  I think two of them are work nights.  Yeah....I don't know about those ones.  I will likely sit one or more of those ones out.

Yes.  The ease of grab-and-go tickets and parking passes makes going to Sunday's blowout victory a no brainer.

Especially in the context of the 3 consecutive freezing cold night games (doubt I'll go to those) and the Bills finale (no point).

This Sunday may be it for the season for me.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes.  The ease of grab-and-go tickets and parking passes makes going to Sunday's blowout victory a no brainer.

Especially in the context of the 3 consecutive freezing cold night games (doubt I'll go to those) and the Bills finale (no point).

This Sunday may be it for the season for me.

SAR I

NJ is "freezing cold" in December? I didn't know that.

37 minutes ago, OH THE PAIN said:

What a true fan . Afraid of a little inclement weather ? Will the grey poupon freeze ?

The team has failed us.  We go to these games to have fun.  Call me crazy but I don't enjoy seeing a team play that is in the toilet with no playoff hopes.

Do you think those Rutger's fans that went to the Michigan game and saw the Knights get shellacked 78-0 had a good time?

Eff that.  I'll watch on TV, clean out my sock drawer during the commercials and have more fun.

On 11/7/2016 at 10:52 AM, kmnj said:

family has had seats since inception.

I own a bunch of psls

I am going to sell my pats tickets and hope the stadium is all pats fans-I suspect it will be over 50%. I hope woody enjoys the game looking around at a sea of aholes from boston as they cheer on a real team

I have zero guilt doing this either-going back to my early childhood I have attended near 400 jet games when you figure in my numerous road trips. I was that tiny kid that could barely walk cheering on the team-now I am selling my  home tickets to the enemy as I cant stand to watch them and hopes that woody at least for a day sees just how bad things are

I'll buy your parking pass if you still have it.

On 11/9/2016 at 9:49 AM, Flushing Roots said:

The team has failed us.  We go to these games to have fun.  Call me crazy but I don't enjoy seeing a team play that is in the toilet with no playoff hopes.

Do you think those Rutger's fans that went to the Michigan game and saw the Knights get shellacked 78-0 had a good time?

Eff that.  I'll watch on TV, clean out my sock drawer during the commercials and have more fun.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Isn't that Pats game a flex week? Gotta figure the NFL might move it back to a day game.  

What amazes me from these posts is that you guys can actually get someone to buy your tix. I keep getting the 10 game club prize (woo hoo, a pin!) because mine go begging but then again, I won't sell under face on principal. It is too painful when you already waste well over a thousand dollars on the PSL payment and preseason tix.

The visiting fans, many of whom are obnoxious, is made worse by the end of the game because they stay and a lot of the Jets fans leave early. The 49er game a few years ago was the worst.

The real acid test this year is the Bills game. They'll probably be 5-10 or so and kickoff is 13 hours after new years eve.

42 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Isn't that Pats game a flex week? Gotta figure the NFL might move it back to a day game. 

This won't happen even though the Jets are the weakest team of the remaining 14 on the SNF schedule.

Reason being it's Tom Brady on national TV and there are no other compelling games that Sunday except Broncos/Chiefs and they are on SNF a few weeks later.

The game won't be flexed.  The deadline for making the decision is 12 days before kickoff, so that would be this Tuesday.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2016/SNF

SAR I

Archived