Lets go Seahawks

kevinc855

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I am rooting for Rex. He was a bit of a dufus, but his teams always came ready to play and it was fun watching his defenses. I never watched games with as much disgust as I have this year. 

That's such a crock of sh*t.  The Jets got blown out plenty of times under Rex. Doesn't make Bowles a better coach but don't act like Rex is Bellichek he's an average coach with a team that will probably go 8-8 this year.

I would rather see the Bills make the playoffs before the Dolphins. You would not believe the talk I heard from delusional Fins fans. How they are going to make the playoffs and have a chance to make it to the AFC championship game and Tannehill is a franchise QB and Jay A is the next Adrian Peterson, blah, blah. Those are actual quotes. I think the Fins have definitely improved and Jay is a good back but damn that's  a little much.

Rex is likable. Although I lost my faith in his coaching abilities, I still want him to be successful especially when Jets are out of it. Unfortunately season is over for us and Bills are still alive. I don't mind Rex make it to the playoffs. Pete Carrol also irritates me. It would be nice to see him lose. Long story short, go Bills. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I will be rooting for the Bills tonight but has nothing to do with Rex. I was going to school in upstate NY during the Bills 4 super bowl losses. I feel for all those people and wish them nothing but the best.

Fair point....I went to college in Buffalo in 80s.  They are really passionate fans. 

They hate us mind you...... but it is Buffalo, makes anyone miserable. 

Archived