Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's such a crock of sh*t.  The Jets got blown out plenty of times under Rex. Doesn't make Bowles a better coach but don't act like Rex is Bellichek he's an average coach with a team that will proba

I am rooting for Rex. He was a bit of a dufus, but his teams always came ready to play and it was fun watching his defenses. I never watched games with as much disgust as I have this year. 

Well might as well start rooting for every mathematical way possible to sneak in the WC now! lol

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Well might as well start rooting for every mathematical way possible to sneak in the WC now! lol

Seriously?  Haven't you posted this still mathematically alive, rah rah garbage two or three weeks in a row now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I am rooting for Rex. He was a bit of a dufus, but his teams always came ready to play and it was fun watching his defenses. I never watched games with as much disgust as I have this year. 

I never stop believing

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Well might as well start rooting for every mathematical way possible to sneak in the WC now! lol

Win out and we are in. However, this 4-5 win team isn't going anywhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would rather see the Bills make the playoffs before the Dolphins. You would not believe the talk I heard from delusional Fins fans. How they are going to make the playoffs and have a chance to make it to the AFC championship game and Tannehill is a franchise QB and Jay A is the next Adrian Peterson, blah, blah. Those are actual quotes. I think the Fins have definitely improved and Jay is a good back but damn that's  a little much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rex is likable. Although I lost my faith in his coaching abilities, I still want him to be successful especially when Jets are out of it. Unfortunately season is over for us and Bills are still alive. I don't mind Rex make it to the playoffs. Pete Carrol also irritates me. It would be nice to see him lose. Long story short, go Bills. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Let's go Bills, let's go rex.

I will be rooting for the Bills tonight but has nothing to do with Rex. I was going to school in upstate NY during the Bills 4 super bowl losses. I feel for all those people and wish them nothing but the best.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I will be rooting for the Bills tonight but has nothing to do with Rex. I was going to school in upstate NY during the Bills 4 super bowl losses. I feel for all those people and wish them nothing but the best.

Fair point....I went to college in Buffalo in 80s.  They are really passionate fans. 

They hate us mind you...... but it is Buffalo, makes anyone miserable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Fair point....I went to college in Buffalo in 80s.  They are really passionate fans. 

They hate us mind you...... but it is Buffalo, makes anyone miserable. 

Im use to being hated on. Just the price of being Crushlove.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in case anyone is interested after we cut Troymaine Pope last week to sign (eventually) Spiller he signed with Seattle and is on their practice squad. A popular move for Seahawks fans who fell in love with the kid during pre-season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...