Tailgate Sunday (Rams)?

FidelioJet

If you are looking to go and want someone to cook for you, Tailgate Joe has a nice setup.

If you want to do your own tailgate and want to be by other fans, we are in F11. We have an outside TV and you are certainly welcome to hang out with us. I am just not cooking for people. :)

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

If you are looking to go and want someone to cook for you, Tailgate Joe has a nice setup.

If you want to do your own tailgate and want to be by other fans, we are in F11. We have an outside TV and you are certainly welcome to hang out with us. I am just not cooking for people. :)

Where is Tailgate Joe?  Def. don't want to intrude on your tailgate...do appreciate the offer though.

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

If I were you'all, I would tailgate, then go home and skip the pain & suffering that occurs between 1-4pm LOL.

I have people that want to go and stay in the RV instead of going into the game. But in that scenario I am paying for gas to run the generator so they can watch TV. If I have to go in, everyone is going in. Misery loves company. :)

Archived