#### New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, roscoeword said:

that fact that he never added a running dimension makes him too one dimensional - Geno mixed in runs and sustained drives. This guy doesn't even think about it.

He's a rookie for a poor conservative team. Give him like 2 more games before deciding that he is a certain way.

15 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Hasn't been any worse than Fitz. At least with Petty he might improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is like saying that my ass crippling constipation wasn't worse than my assh*le burning diarrhea.

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I got in when they were showing some highlights. It looks like Robbie Anderson was missed on a potential touchdown yet again. 

Whats that, like 7 so far this season??? 

on that play, it looked to me that Anderson slowed down to make it easy on petty, but petty lead him. more miscommunication than anything. hopefully, plays like that wont happen with more experience

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's never been a question.  And this regime blew it from day 1

I'm no longer a fan of Bowles either but Geno was the starter until IK punched him in the jaw.

As far as Petty, he looked meh but it's his first game. Name him the starter for the rest of the season and give him more reps with the first team. The bye week may help. 

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

Yeah, because Fitzpatrick's league leading 14 interceptions and Petty's rawness are certainly better.

Geno turned it over like 40 something times in two years. And the tools of Petty and the unknown in Petty are worth getting a look at more than a guy who didn't progress in 4 years and just got worse. Comparing the 4 QBs on this team is like comparing your last four bowel movements. 

6 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

So I guess we have to go through the motions and endure another year of Bowles.  Can Woody change pace and get an offensive coach for 2018?  Maybe one with experience?  I'd live with Norv Turner.

I wouldn't watch a single game of that trainwreck.

Archived