#### New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ylekram said:

on that play, it looked to me that Anderson slowed down to make it easy on petty, but petty lead him. more miscommunication than anything. hopefully, plays like that wont happen with more experience

Well, atleast we know that Anderson can burn a DB so badly that he has to slow the heck down. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno turned it over like 40 something times in two years. And the tools of Petty and the unknown in Petty are worth getting a look at more than a guy who didn't progress in 4 years and just got worse. Comparing the 4 QBs on this team is like comparing your last four bowel movements. 

Geno was never developed correctly and had poor dependent variables. His quarter of football in the baltimore game was some of the best QB play we've had this year.

4 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Absolutely it did. I'd still much rather watch a 2nd year prospect do that over a 12 year veteran. Fitz has done no better all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitz's mediocre games against the Bengals and Browns were both better than the sh*t I was forced to watch today.

I give you guys credit.  You all hold on to that last shred of hope that Petty is gonna somehow magically go from the one read option QB he was at Baylor and turn into Brett Favre very tightly.

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Well, atleast we know that Anderson can burn a DB so badly that he has to slow the heck down. 

he has got some moves, that's for sure. still young and has a lot to learn, but it looks good for him putting  it all together

Losing really is best. Did you really care whether we won that horrific game? That game was worse than watching your kids pee wee baseball with 2 young pitchers walking everyone until the game is called by darkness.

How in the hell did we get this bad so fast? 

I remember I had a fantasy team & I got stuck with Britt, he SUCKED! Amazing that I would play him vs Revis now. I'd play every WR vs Revis. 

I feel SO BAD for STHs. I can't even imagine what it's like sitting through that sh*t. I'm sure the boo birds were out & deservedly so.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Fitz mediocre games against the Bengals and Browns were both better than the sh*t I was forced to watch today.

I give you guys credit.  You all hold on to that last shred of hope that Petty is gonna somehow magically go from the one read option QB he was at Baylor and turn into Brett Favre very tightly.

Dudw its the kids first nfl start wtf r u expecting

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Losing really is best. Did you really care whether we won that horrific game? That game was worse than watching your kids pee wee baseball with 2 young pitchers walking everyone until the game is called by darkness.

How in the hell did we get this bad so fast? 

I remember I had a fantasy team & I got stuck with Britt, he SUCKED! Amazing that I would play him vs Revis now. I'd play every WR vs Revis. 

I feel SO BAD for STHs. I can't even imagine what it's like sitting through that sh*t. I'm sure the boo birds were out & deservedly so.

Im hoping we whiff on all these games. The more the merrier. Im not really concerned about the 1st round pick, im mainly concerned about having high picks in all the other rounds. There are guys with 1st round talent that always slips into the 2nd. 

3 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Geno was never developed correctly and had poor dependent variables. His quarter of football in the baltimore game was some of the best QB play we've had this year.

That's more damning of the terrible QB when a guy throws 50% completions and gets himself hurt.  

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fitz mediocre games against the Bengals and Browns were both better than the sh*t I was forced to watch today.

I give guys like you credit. You all hold on to the last shred of hope that Fitz is gonna somehow magically be decent.

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im hoping we whiff on all these games. The more the merrier. Im not really concerned about the 1st round pick, im mainly concerned about having high picks in all the other rounds. There are guys with 1st round talent that always slips into the 2nd. 

picking 5 or 6 in the 2nd round is as good as a late 1st

petty was ok. usual first start stuff. gailey was super bad, he has to go.  bowles punted from the 40 again, he has to go.  its like he plays for the 2 minute miracle all the time. its ok to try to win the game before that todd, lol

the entire staff has to go, all of them.  keeping them on to save face would be so jetsy

10 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno turned it over like 40 something times in two years. And the tools of Petty and the unknown in Petty are worth getting a look at more than a guy who didn't progress in 4 years and just got worse. Comparing the 4 QBs on this team is like comparing your last four bowel movements. 

Hey, your "guy" Fitzpatrick is the worst Jets QB in history. 

Fitz has killed more games just in the redzone alone than Geno has done in his career. 

5 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dudw its the kids first nfl start wtf r u expecting

I expect him to make the correct reads, not lock onto guys, make a simple slant pass, hit wide open recievers.  I looked for the little things that a successful or promising QB does.  He did none of them.  Geno looked better in his first start.  CASE KEENUM, the QB he went up against, who played in a spread system like Petty, looked better in his first career start.  He looked like Greg McElroy with a stronger arm.  Completely lost.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hey, your "guy" Fitzpatrick is the worst Jets QB in history. 

Fitz has killed more games just in the redzone alone than Geno has done in his career. 

Which Geno year are you talking about? Oh right. Never mind. It doesn't matter. He was voted the worst QB in the league both years. 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I expect him to make the correct reads, not lock onto guys, make a simple slant pass, hit wide open recievers.  I looked for the little things that a successful or promising QB does.  He did none of them.  Geno looked better in his first start.  CASE KEENUM, the QB he went up against, who played in a spread system like Petty, looked better in his first career start.  He looked like Greg McElroy with a stronger arm.  Completely lost.

Go root for Keenum.

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I give guys like you credit. You all hold on to the last shred of hope that Fitz is gonna somehow magically be decent.

Really? Because I f*cking hate Fitzpatrick and have stated it a hundred times here.  By all means, keep assuming that me thinking that Petty f*cking blew donkey dick meant that I love Fitz.  Really astute observation.

Archived