#### New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

I saw the play. I'm just not sure why you're mad at the 6th string ILB coming from the opposite side of the field and not the guy making 8 million who apparently cannot shed a block anymore. 

carl, you are being silly. I am not mad. just pointing out that he screwed the play up. make excuses for the guy all you want

Surprised they let him throw like that. Nice job by Anderson on an underthrown ball. 

Why Spiller and not Powell? Is Powell hurt?

Good question. Hopefully he's not and if he's not, then he should be next man up before Spiller.

Surprised they let him throw like that. Nice job by Anderson on an underthrown ball. 

Why Spiller and not Powell? Is Powell hurt?

Haters gonna hate... Chad, Sanchez, Geno, Fitz all coulf not execute that play.

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It sure sounds like you hope you're wrong. Very convincing.

I like Bryce Petty and am rooting for him. I'm just realistic about players. I don't have blind faith that because a player has never started a game before and isn't Fitz that he is going to be our savior. I want to see him prove it first.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

We had to watch Fitz for the last 2-3 weeks instead of that? Seriously?

Ryan Fitzpatrick gives us the best chance to win. What do you want to do, throw in the towel by putting not-Fitzpatrick onto the field? Petty isn't ready, and that's why the coaches won't put him out there unless every other option is injured. Because they know what's best.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick gives us the best chance to win. What do you want to do, throw in the towel by putting not-Fitzpatrick onto the field? Petty isn't ready, and that's why the coaches won't put him out there unless every other option is injured. Because they know what's best.

We're only 1-5! Playoffs are still in sight!

Archived