Dear God, please

Snell41

Dear Lord, I am selfishly asking a favor of you just this once. I'm asking you please just let it be us. Let it be us who totally step in sh*t and Bryce Petty emerges as an absolute monster. Let him completely be a beast when the bullets fly. I know, I know, 4th round projects rarely turn out good. And I know, we're the damn Jets. Fake spikes, butt fumbles, foot fetishes, Tebow, Kotite, Byars ******* fumble, Vinny's Achilles...... I know you only give the burdens to those who can handle it, but come on man throw us a bone. You gave the Pats the 6th round boy wonder, SEA has Wilson......I'm asking just this once, let it be us. Let it be us!!!!

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Dear Lord, I am selfishly asking a favor of you just this once. I'm asking you please just let it be us. Let it be us who totally step in sh*t and Bryce Petty emerges as an absolute monster. Let him completely be a beast when the bullets fly. I know, I know, 4th round projects rarely turn out good. And I know, we're the damn Jets. Fake spikes, butt fumbles, foot fetishes, Tebow, Kotite, Byars ******* fumble, Vinny's Achilles...... I know you only give the burdens to those who can handle it, but come on man throw us a bone. You gave the Pats the 6th round boy wonder, SEA has Wilson......I'm asking just this once, let it be us. Let it be us!!!!

Amen

Amen 

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Amen

Being a Jet fan sucks, and God owes us.

I'd be happy to find that he becomes a better career QB than Fitz has been (I stress the has been part for oh so many reasons).  That alone would be a step in the right direction for our beloved franchise.  Anything over and above that is just being greedy. :) 

Dak was a 4th rounder. Maybe it's the era of the 4th rounders, lol. Please god let Bryce be the chosen one, let a ray of light shine through the fins of that giant air conditioner we play in and touch him with abilities we haven't seen since Joe Willy Namath.

Let us turn to Sunday Football in America to hear the words uttered in replays of our victorious day, "A star is born".

Hey one thing to be grateful for this Sunday is we now have a REASON to watch this crappy team, who knows maybe Snell is right, maybe it's OUR turn. God knows we sure could use it to be. Every other AFCE team (I'll include the Colts) has had their Franchise QB's Miami Marino, The Colts Manning, Buffalo Jim Kelly, New England Steve Grogan... 

10 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

I'm saving my prayers for Hackenberg.

Someone who actually has a chance of being something

Funny. I save my prayers for my family, health, happiness, and a great future for my daughter. Then the world and our nation. 

For over 40+ years I have rooted for this team - screamed and yelled at the TV, but them winning doesn't rank the top 5 or 10 in my life. It is easier to watch them that way ... Go Jets.

58 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mark the calendars November 13,2016 the day we find that franchise QB ..........Bryce Petty.

On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence; that request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that some day he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his friend, Oscar Madison. Several years earlier, Madison's wife had thrown HIM out, requesting that HE never return. Can two divorced men share an apartment without driving each other crazy?

5 minutes ago, TJ said:
On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence; that request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that some day he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his friend, Oscar Madison. Several years earlier, Madison's wife had thrown HIM out, requesting that HE never return. Can two divorced men share an apartment without driving each other crazy?

Image result for ny jets odd couple pics

Here is a quote from Ray Allen's post on the Players Tribune: 

"When you start getting some national attention in high school, you’ll hear things like, “Ray’s jump shot is God-given.”

Listen: God doesn’t care whether or not you make your next jump shot.

God will give you a lot of things in life, but he’s not going to give you your jump shot. Only hard work will do that."

I think it applies here.  I'm pretty sure God doesn't care who the Jet's quarterback is.

Archived