Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie is playing lucent.  He is either scum or the latest prescription from the shrink is worth the $167 copay.  

He's weirding me out. Plus 80's comment about how it's not surprising that there's a train on him just as he comes back to mafia.... kinda gives me bad juju, irt him trying to transmit this "give the guy a break, nothing to see here" vibe. And now Lizzie is town reading him for... I don't even know what. Those two are giving me the wiggies. 

Sorry for being distracted, btw. I got a call about my job earlier. Need to travel there next week cause on Monday I have to fill up a bunch of papers to get re-enlisted to the army.... I'm getting kinda anxious about it :/   Feeling very weird.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He's weirding me out. Plus 80's comment about how it's not surprising that there's a train on him just as he comes back to mafia.... kinda gives me bad juju, irt him trying to transmit this "give the guy a break, nothing to see here" vibe. And now Lizzie is town reading him for... I don't even know what. Those two are giving me the wiggies. 

I will never give 80 the benefit of the doubt again. Lizzie is playing very deliberately. It's like he is trying to stay as cool as a cucumber. Far from his typically random to hell with reality style of play. It's almost like he is sitting there going "wooooosaaaa, wooooosaaa" to calm himself and think before ebery post. Basically I'm voting him for thinking before he post. LOL

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Oh hi Zander. Let's discuss your approach. Ask me anything. What are your biggest challenges so far. Can you give me an example?

Reading.

Like when I read people's posts and just pretend I understand what they mean.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi youre my only hope!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Wasn't saying anything about Lizzie's alignment.  Just as there'd be no surprise if there was a D1 train on me, Lizzie falls in that category as well.  He could very well be scum.  Just basically me chuckling about how quickly he got 3 votes.  

56 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why would this surprise you?

This was pretty much the "plan" from your Buffy post game.

lolololol

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Whats interesting about it iyo?

For the love of sausage sandwiches Zander! Why does your reread turn into work for everyone else? Yet, all my kids are smarter then me now so been a while I had to help anyone with their homework. So I guess this is nice. 

53 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sorry for being distracted, btw. I got a call about my job earlier. Need to travel there next week cause on Monday I have to fill up a bunch of papers to get re-enlisted to the army.... I'm getting kinda anxious about it :/   Feeling very weird.

Youre gonna do fine my dear NynGOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wasn't saying anything about Lizzie's alignment.  Just as there'd be no surprise if there was a D1 train on me, Lizzie falls in that category as well.  He could very well be scum.  Just basically me chuckling about how quickly he got 3 votes.  

Keep laughing bitch!

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Too soon to tell. But it's a stark difference for sure. 

Noted

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Then do you feel Nyn is misrepping you or just maybe "misremembering " (God Bless you for that word Roger Clemens) things?

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Then do you feel Nyn is misrepping you or just maybe "misremembering " (God Bless you for that word Roger Clemens) things?

Of those 2 options I guess misrepping?  Not really a big deal.  I also agree with her assessment of Lizzie's post, as I stated in my most recent post above. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

For the love of sausage sandwiches Zander! Why does your reread turn into work for everyone else? Yet, all my kids are smarter then me now so been a while I had to help anyone with their homework. So I guess this is nice. 

ZanderCatchUp(TM) get the ball rollin'.

Thats good cause im plenty dumb.

<3 <3 <3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I do have to agree with Nyn that Lizzie's reasoning for town reading me was flawed.  Dude hasn't played in like a year and he says I've "reverted back to form".  Not sure what that even means, especially in light of that.

Well fwiw he was following along and posting last game so Id guess he'd have an idea of how you played there would he not?

Of those 2 options I guess misrepping?  Not really a big deal.  I also agree with her assessment of Lizzie's post, as I stated in my most recent post above. 

I think Clemens secretly wanted to say Pettitte was misrepping him but Clemens pretty much had been outted so he knew nobody would buy that push from him.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well fwiw he was following along and posting last game so Id guess he'd have an idea of how you played there would he not?

Ah, didn't see that he said that.  I should have quoted his post so that HE would have had to provide that information/defend rather than you jumping in on his behalf.  But its cool. 

Ah, didn't see that he said that.  I should have quoted his post so that HE would have had to provide that information/defend rather than you jumping in on his behalf. 

He didnt say it this game.  But he was posting in the other game so I assumed he'd likely had been.

But sorry my bad.  Youre right.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I do have to agree with Nyn that Lizzie's reasoning for town reading me was flawed.  Dude hasn't played in like a year and he says I've "reverted back to form".  Not sure what that even means, especially in light of that.

To be fair you still fear the coochie.

Archived