Jets \ Pats Game on 11/27 Flexed to 4:25pm

C Mart

1 minute ago, slowmoe57 said:

So what time is our game now ????

Just now, Fibonacci said:

I wonder if this will be a 1 PM game or 4 PM game. Just checked. Giants are 1 PM game that week. I love 4PM starts. Enough time to drink during the day and come back home right before Sunday night. 

4:25

Had it all planned out. Was going to wait in line and watch the 1pm games in the RV. Waiting for the stadium lot to open at 3. Watch the 4pm games from there. Was actually looking forward to the night games. Totally get why they swapped it out though. Makes sense.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL we arent even worthy to be on Sunday Night Football. 

Thanks Woody,Macc,Bowles,Rodgers,Gailey and Fitzpatrick. 

What's worse?

We are so bad, so embarassing, we just forced the NFL to take its biggest star off Sunday Night Football.

Though no one will realize it, this is actually worse than the Buttfumble.

SAR I

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I you still selling the tickets? 

Yes, the 4:25 kickoff won't allow me enough time to get my son to his high school varsity hockey game unfortunately.

Besides, after the $545 I wasted yesterday it will be nice to get $900 for my seats.  Patriots fans aren't cheap.

SAR I

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Woody will use this as an example of him doing what he can to make it easier on ticket holders.  Night games are always a hassle.  So next year there should be at least a 5% markup in ticket prices.

Woody Johnson cares.

3-7 last place in the AFC East worst head coach,GM and QB says different. 

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Woody will use this as an example of him doing what he can to make it easier on ticket holders.  Night games are always a hassle.  So next year there should be at least a 5% markup in ticket prices.

Woody Johnson cares.

What's worse is that in order to secure these national TV night games for his brand, Woody Johnson allowed the schedule to be front-loaded with all the difficult road games.

So it's a double whammy.  Not only did it put us in a spot to open 1-5 but it also led to Woody in humiliation, the first owner of an opposing team to lead to the flexing of a superstar quarterback out of prime time, it's unprecedented.  Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Rob Gronkowski moved to 4PM?  Unthinkable. 

I love Mr. Johnson, but this schedule killed the team early with opponent strength and killed the fans late with 3 night games in 4 weeks.  Maybe he'll learn from this.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What's worse?

We are so bad, so embarassing, we just forced the NFL to take its biggest star off Sunday Night Football.

Though no one will realize it, this is actually worse than the Buttfumble.

SAR I

OMG! This is as embarrassing as it gets for an organization that according to them, "are not rebuilding", lol. Woody is paying Revis 17 million, Fitz 12 million, just gave Mo an 85 million dollar contract, to see him & Sheldon benched for a quarter in Miami. A quarter in which Ajayi rushed for a 28 yard TD & we lost by 3 points! 

If you guys still think that Woody isn't considering his options this off season your crazy. The NFL & the networks are saying that the Jets are no better than the Browns & Jaguars, lol. 

Sar 1 is right, this is WORSE than the buttfumble. The buttfumble in the publics mind is more about Sanchez ineptitude, than about the NY jets franchise, it left with Sanchez & will follow him for his entire career. Being flexed out vs the Patriots, a team so hated across the country that NFL fans tune in to cheer for their opponent is the absolute Nadir of our existence. 

It's the equivalent of the Giants being flexed out if they were playing the Cowboys. So, here we are after our stunning 2010 shocker over the Patriots! From Holmes & Edwards and Cotch doing the airplane and Bart Scotts "CAN'T WAIT", here we are 6 years later at another low point for the lowly NY Jets. I would be looking for answers if I owned this team, I would be DEMANDING answers from those in charge! I would want Macc & Bowles to come to work knowing their seat is hotter than sun.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

OMG! This is as embarrassing as it gets for an organization that according to them, "are not rebuilding", lol. Woody is paying Revis 17 million, Fitz 12 million, just gave Mo an 85 million dollar contract, to see him & Sheldon benched for a quarter in Miami. A quarter in which Ajayi rushed for a 28 yard TD & we lost by 3 points! 

If you guys still think that Woody isn't considering his options this off season your crazy. The NFL & the networks are saying that the Jets are no better than the Browns & Jaguars, lol. 

Sar 1 is right, this is WORSE than the buttfumble. The buttfumble in the publics mind is more about Sanchez ineptitude, than about the NY jets franchise, it left with Sanchez & will follow him for his entire career. Being flexed out vs the Patriots, a team so hated across the country that NFL fans tune in to cheer for their opponent is the absolute Nadir of our existence. 

It's the equivalent of the Giants being flexed out if they were playing the Cowboys. So, here we are after our stunning 2010 shocker over the Patriots! From Holmes & Edwards and Cotch doing the airplane and Bart Scotts "CAN'T WAIT", here we are 6 years later at another low point for the lowly NY Jets. I would be looking for answers if I owned this team, I would be DEMANDING answers from those in charge! I would want Macc & Bowles to come to work knowing their seat is hotter than sun.

We have reached a whole new level of embarrassment for this franchise. This game could end up being a mercy killing.

Archived