Another Mafia Masterpiece

Pac

Looking forward to the game and feeling kind of nostalgic tonight. I have reason to look back over the years I've played here, the good times, the dust-ups, but mostly just the general sense of family that this place has really come to represent. I guess it's because of that that I don't mind sharing some personal stuff, so here goes: a few nights ago I went to pick up an old friend, but that friend wasn't there. Instead, a new friend happened to be there and, well, this is kinda hard for me, but - it all comes down to this: I've been a kettle One drinker for years, but I'll be damned if Tito's isn't some fine ass vodka. I'm still getting used to it, but I may be ready to say the word "better". Obviously, I need to spend a lot more time with my "new friend" to be certain, but I'm just excited. Anyhow, I knew you all would want to know. When the hell is this game going to start?

• Upvote 2

was just looking at my last game for inspiration (i'm not feel creative) and found 80's role and role description hahahahaha:

80 - You are Jason Voorhees (Scum with a vest).

You are perhaps the dumbest character in the entire game but are freakishly strong. With that in mind you are able to thwart any attack that may come your way ONE TIME during the game. You'll be protected by the stupid hockey mask you always wear.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, D P R said:

Looking forward to the game and feeling kind of nostalgic tonight. I have reason to look back over the years I've played here, the good times, the dust-ups, but mostly just the general sense of family that this place has really come to represent. I guess it's because of that that I don't mind sharing some personal stuff, so here goes: a few nights ago I went to pick up an old friend, but that friend wasn't there. Instead, a new friend happened to be there and, well, this is kinda hard for me, but - it all comes down to this: I've been a kettle One drinker for years, but I'll be damned if Tito's isn't some fine ass vodka. I'm still getting used to it, but I may be ready to say the word "better". Obviously, I need to spend a lot more time with my "new friend" to be certain, but I'm just excited. Anyhow, I knew you all would want to know. When the hell is this game going to start?

Pirates drink rum. You fraud.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

in

make me town vig and if zander plays I guARENTEE! his post count will be controlled

Nice to meet you, Saladtosser.

edit: ninja'd by Pac... I'm in awe of the face he finally came up with a nickname that meets with Ape standards.

40 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok I'm going to wing it...  I might do another movie madness mashup game.  Not sure what I was thinking when I said I'd mod this.  I'll try and get something up tonight but still have yet to think of a theme or roles or anything.

jerk.gif

40 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok I'm going to wing it...  I might do another movie madness mashup game.  Not sure what I was thinking when I said I'd mod this.  I'll try and get something up tonight but still have yet to think of a theme or roles or anything.

Trust me when I tell you that less thought is more.