Jets v Pats game thread 11-27-16

Lizard King

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You got all over people who didn't want Fitz.  You talked up 10 wins.  We didn't know shlt for disagreeing that he would get us to the playoffs.  That's a far cry from the head between your legs BS your spinning now 

Thank you for saving me the keystrokes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Go find the post?  Which one where you called me dumb?  You went on and on like you were smarter than all.  Turns out you were as clueless as we all knew.  Because as long as you've been here, attempting to talk football, you've proven yourself to be one of those clueless fans who thinks they're smarter than the rest of us by just taking louder. 

i can see why you would want me banned though.  What fans like you like, no one around who disagrees and is usually right. Funny how the worm has turned

Never said I wanted you banned. Just have seen your kind before. Doesn't last long. I just want you to find a post where I called you dumb. 

I'll gladly talk football. This line of you and the ilk attacking me is not football. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He'll call me,dumb, again, then get shltty about attacks. 

Did you just not call me a "dicklapper"? Lol. Pretty rich. 

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You got all over people who didn't want Fitz.  You talked up 10 wins.  We didn't know shlt for disagreeing that he would get us to the playoffs.  That's a far cry from the head between your legs BS your spinning now 

I thought that fitz gave us the best chance to be a playoff team this year.  He def isnt having the year he had last year. Some people on this board thought we had no chance with any of the QBs available at the time.  Some saw a chance with Fitz, others with Geno.  The GM and CS rolled the dice with Fitz and he hasnt elevated the team as he did last year, on contrary he has sh*t the bed from being wildly eratic and off target to just a JAG.  Either way, this season is lost and NOONE wants him QBing next week. I'd like to see petty or hack, anyone but Fitz. he had his chance and failed.  

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Never said I wanted you banned. Just have seen your kind before. Doesn't last long. I just want you to find a post where I called you dumb. 

I'll gladly talk football. This line of you and the ilk attacking me is not football. 

Did you just not call me a "dicklapper"? Lol. Pretty rich. 

You were one of the lead dicklappers.  Yes I did.  

Stop already Carl.  You're embarrassing yourself.  You've done it all.  

Tell us again how you didn't blindly support Fitz, we'll start there. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Carl you've been supporting Fitzpatrick here non stop admit you were wrong and move on already. 

We've been over this. If I am wrong, which I'm not, then that means the entire Jets organization from the top down was wrong. I'd rather go into a season with a slight chance than no chance. It didn't work out. It happens. There's nothing left to be said. Except for the gloating few who are happy about losing. 

11 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I thought that fitz gave us the best chance to be a playoff team this year.  He def isnt having the year he had last year. Some people on this board thought we had no chance with any of the QBs available at the time.  Some saw a chance with Fitz, others with Geno.  The GM and CS rolled the dice with Fitz and he hasnt elevated the team as he did last year, on contrary he has sh*t the bed from being wildly eratic and off target to just a JAG.  Either way, this season is lost and NOONE wants him QBing next week. I'd like to see petty or hack, anyone but Fitz. he had his chance and failed.  

There's thinking as you did and there's talking to people as if they were idiots for suggesting that there should have been some worry in 12 mil for Fitz.  Or worse, to even suggest that other options might have left us in the same position and save12 mil in cap room.  

And then trying to turn it around after the Fitz meltdown 

what I find so confusing about the QB argument here is last year the argument was the leagues worst starter or the leagues best back up, and this year it was the same and now it is the leagues worst starter or the practice squad QB or god forbid the 2nd round pick who is apparantly so far away from playing, the staff won't even consider it

lets take a step back and acknowledge they all suck, and the problem is we don't have a staff that knows how to develop young QB's

until we have a staff that can develop a young QB, picking the worst starter or the best back up or the PS QB is just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

We've been over this. If I am wrong, which I'm not, then that means the entire Jets organization from the top down was wrong. I'd rather go into a season with a slight chance than no chance. It didn't work out. It happens. There's nothing left to be said. Except for the gloating few who are happy about losing. 

Carl admit it you were wrong about Ryan Fitzpatrick we tried to tell you he sucks all you did was argue with us...shave the beard bag up the jersey so no one sees it drive to a clothing bin dump box and drop it in and move on......if you have to kneel and cry its ok....

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You were one of the lead dicklappers.  Yes I did.  

Stop already Carl.  You're embarrassing yourself.  You've done it all.  

Tell us again how you didn't blindly support Fitz, we'll start there. 

Blindly? No. Go back and read my posts. Oh wait. You won't. You can think I'm embarrassing myself but then maybe you'll realize this is a Jets forum and it's not really that big of a deal. But maybe you won't. Lots of willful ignorance here. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Blindly? No. Go back and read my posts. Oh wait. You won't. You can think I'm embarrassing myself but then maybe you'll realize this is a Jets forum and it's not really that big of a deal. But maybe you won't. Lots of willful ignorance here. 

I remember your big mouth clear as can be.  Stop.   It younare right, lots of willful ignorance.  

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Carl admit it you were wrong about Ryan Fitzpatrick we tried to tell you he sucks all you did was argue with us...shave the beard bag up the jersey so no one sees it drive to a clothing bin dump box and drop it in and move on......if you have to kneel and cry its ok....

Shiiiiittttt... a lot of the fan base was wrong.  The CS was wrong. the GM was wrong. His own teammates were wrong.  Noone is happy about this(well maybe 1 or 2 but that is for another time).  

I'd be like this tonight if i didnt have my kids

200.gif#30

That will be me at work tomorrow if anyone tests me lol

meanwhile this girl I am seeing is texting me non stop and i really dont feel like responding.

Play the kid QBs if they are capable and it doesnt ruin them.  The only rational thing I can think of and it is a huuuuuuuuge stretch is that the CS still has hope for Petty as strange as it sounds.  Otherwise, if he was that bad, throw him out there with live bullets and see if he sinks or swims.  Some athletes just dont practice well.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I remember your big mouth clear as can be.  Stop.   It younare right, lots of willful ignorance.  

fyi, i dont think you have a leg to stand on if you are accusing him of personal attacks.  not that I give a sh!t but you really shouldnt play that card with others lol

25 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

fyi, i dont think you have a leg to stand on if you are accusing him of personal attacks.  not that I give a sh!t but you really shouldnt play that card with others lol

Trust me, I know what he called me.  

Couple of my notes of the game.. I thought Fitz played very well.  

Robbie anderson WR fumble 2nd quarter.. SUCKED he did a quite a bit of that early in the season.  He likes to run around after the catch with the ball loose and not locked up but that really hurt..I know he's a rookie but holy cow lock that up!

Buster Skrine is not a good CB..needs to go back to nickle or bring someone else in to stop people that sucked.. open tackle missed..

LB Lee gets burned a few times underneath...lee got burned on the 4th..

CJ spiller had the ball go through his hands ugh..

calvin pryor plays well..

Enunwa deserves a medal..Marshall did well and played injured..

Tight ends did well.

Revis sucked in the 4th.. not sure what that last touchdown give up was about he's just ran and didn't even put a finger on him.. Defense lost this game honestly..

anyway moving on to Monday Night Football.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Everyone remembers it.  Were expected to sift through 18,000 pieces of hot sh*t though to prove it to him. 18,000 posts, but we take this forum too seriously.  I'm not even sh*tting on frequent posters. Just kinda pointing out the laughable hypocrisy.  

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Everyone remembers it.  Were expected to sift through 18,000 pieces of hot sh*t though to prove it to him. 18,000 posts, but we take this forum too seriously.  I'm not even sh*tting on frequent posters. Just kinda pointing out the laughable hypocrisy.  

There's a search function. You can even sort by poster. Search my name and the word dumb and then show me the post where I called anyone dumb. 

And you can joke about how many posts I have all you like. Says more about you than me. 

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Honestly, he has to be. I can't stand Fitz, but he played a very good game yesterday. 

Good even decent QB's don't turn the ball over in crucial times during the game. 

Starting Fitzpatrick actually playing Fitzpatrick again is foolish and makes zero sense when you are trying to evaluate your QB situation. 

We have 2 rookie QB's in Petty and Hack who need to be auditioned so we know what direction we need to go in the off season.

17 minutes ago, section314 said:

Honestly, he has to be. I can't stand Fitz, but he played a very good game yesterday. 

He basically played the best game he can...and the Jets still lost. So, why should they continue to go with a 33-year old loser, who, on his best day, can't beat anyone good? That wasn't the '85 Bears defense out there.

I mean, I kinda understood the reasoning behind starting him against the Pats. I disagreed with it because I pretty much knew the best that would happen did happen: he kept it close but was unable to perform in the clutch, like those ROOKIES in the Sunday Night game did. But, with there being nothing THIS SEASON to play for, it's time to find out about the QBs you have on the roster instead of playing someone who you already know his limitations.

In the end, I'm less critical of Fitzpatrick and more critical of the head coach, who continually does the same things, sees the same results, and makes no significant changes.

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good even decent QB's don't turn the ball over in crucial times during the game. 

Starting Fitzpatrick actually playing Fitzpatrick again is foolish and makes zero sense when you are trying to evaluate your QB situation. 

We have 2 rookie QB's in Petty and Hack who need to be auditioned so we know what direction we need to go in the off season.

^^^^^^^

Archived