Jets v Pats game thread 11-27-16

Lizard King

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johnnyjet said:
1 minute ago, drdetroit said:

Fitz was pathetic in that two minute drive.  Absolutely pathetic and yes he literally handed the game to the pats.

Robbie has to know to protect the rock.  It's all on him. 

How is it possible that game after game, the Jets offense does the same thing and somehow, some way, Fitzpatrick has supporters???

Just now, phill1c said:

I'm glad you mentioned that. I thought that call was not a good one. But I also thought punting it would have been what I accuse him of: not having balls.

But you're right, should have gone for it, the call with balls.

he has had much worse examples, when bowles did it it was early in the game, not a terrible sin, but the pattern is there for him to always play it safe.  

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Brady scored a TD when the team needed it, Fitzpatrick turned the ball over when the Jets needed him not to. Brady took the victory knee to end the game. 

Keep being irrelevant. 

Laughable. Fitz didn't lose that game. Keep telling me I'm irrelevant. You obviously don't know what that means. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Laughable. Fitz didn't lose that game. Keep telling me I'm irrelevant. You obviously don't know what that means. 

I didnt say FItz lost the game, I said 2 things. I said that "you should keep quiet about Fitz until the 4th quarter because thats when he turns the ball over" and 2ndly, Fitz turned the ball over in the 4th qtr. when the Jets needed him not to. 

You're obviously not taking being irrelevant very well. Anytime you want to bump that "Max 6 wins" thread bro. lol. 

2 things stand out-

1. 3rd and 11, next to last drive, with lead, and they call a swing pass nowhere near the 1st down stick. HOW THE F____ CAN YOU BE THAT BIG A PUSSY AGAINST A BAD DEFENSE? SCARED, LOSER FOOTBALL.

2. Total no show by the defense generally and pass rush especially when the game mattered. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Completely changed the momentum of the game. 

The Jets were never winning this game.  If Robbie doesn't fumble they would have found a different way to lose.  No way you can look at a play from the 2nd quarter - and point to that as the reason they lost.  

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I didnt say FItz lost the game, I said 2 things. I said that "you should keep quiet about Fitz until the 4th quarter because thats when he turns the ball over" and 2ndly, Fitz turned the ball over when the Jets needed him not to. 

You're obviously not taking being irrelevant very well. Anytime you want to bump that "Max 6 wins" thread bro. lol. 

Explain this irrelevant thing. I really don't think you know the definition of the word. Or maybe it's on your word of the day calendar. Either way, you're not impressing anyone. And we all know that's what you crave here. Sad, really. 

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The Jets were never winning this game.  If Robbie doesn't fumble they would have found a different way to lose.  No way you can look at a play from the 2nd quarter - and point to that as the reason they lost.  

Exactly. An undrafted rookie free agent, who should have 7 TD's on the year if not for the miss throws by the QB, fumbled the ball before halftime. Ryan Fitzpatrick gets stripped sacked on the 2nd play of a 2 min drive in the 4th quarter. 

gotta be kidding me. 

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Of course you can't and I never did say that. Just like saying Fitz' fumble cost the game. It's never one thing. But that play changed the tone of the game. That's undeniable. 

I honestly think that some jet fans are clueless.  We lost on a fumbled catch as we were driving.  It should have never come down to the last drive. Good teams don't lose,the game, we,did.  The goat is Robbie Anderson, not Fitz.  Take off the hater glasses. Fitz is done here real soon, but today he didn't cost the game.   The D never gets a stop when needed and Anderson got the ball punched out in a very amature  fashion. 

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Who cares whether Fitz's QBR was better than Brady's.  What is the utility in starting this guy.  A month from now he is no longer a Jet.  Think about that.

Statttttttzzzzzz. Fitzy has them stattttttttttttz.

Archived