Jets v Pats game thread 11-27-16

Lizard King

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Jets d can't make a stop when it counts just like in the bengals game.3 years without a pick six and counting 

Exactly. It's like these other people are watching a different game.

Did I miss something or did Ryan Fitzpatrick give the Jets a lead with 4 minutes left that the defense, again, blew?

Nah. Must be me. Must have been watching a different game. 

SAR I

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Rewatch Quincy Enunwa and Brandon Marshall from today and come back to me with a weaponz excuse for Fitz.  The O-line held up fine all game.  The ball was (again) put in Fitzpatrick's hands to seal the deal and he found a way to f*ck it up (again).  He is the living, breathing, embodiment of anti-clutch.

I was obv referring to spiller and anderson

o-line did squat in the run game

the defense could have made a stop to end the game as well

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

I know Robbie Anderson made a game changing turnover. But it came after a very good catch. I think this guy is a real find. And he looks better every game as a receiver. As for Fitz I think the word efficient is correct. And if he played as competently earlier in the season as he did today a better season. What can you say about that strip fumble. Predictable. But Fitz overall had a good game. 

STOP Fitzpatrick SUCKS what the hell are you watching??????

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Please inform us the 1st time our defense actually makes a stop after we go ahead in the 4th quarter of a game because it will be a first in about the last 6 years.

LOL! So true! I'm watching thinking, could we possibly jar a ball out? Maybe tip a pass & end this game? Stop a 4th down maybe?

OF COURSE NOT! When's the last time we ever did that leading late? We have a f*cking FORTUNE in this defense & they SUCK! No one can make an individual play when they need one. We have 3 1st round picks on our Dline & the Pats have a guy on his last legs that they picked up in the offseason for a bag of balls & he strip sacked Fitz to end the game, so f*cking sad!

Just now, Beerfish said:

Please inform us the 1st time our defense actually makes a stop after we go ahead in the 4th quarter of a game because it will be a first in about the last 6 years.

Blah blah blah.  A football game is four quarters.  At the end of the game, the only thing that matters is how many total points the defense gives up and how many total points the offense scores.  Coming into this game, the Pats averaged about 32 points/game with Brady at QB.  The defense held them to 22.  That's pretty good against that offense.  If the offense puts 25 points on the board, we're not having this conversation.

Earlier this season, Roethlisberger said the Steelers offense's goal is to score at least 30 points each game.  If they do that, they should win.  Here's your way of thinking: Jets score are up 6-0 in the fourth quarter.  Defense gives up a late score and Jets lose 6-7.  It's the defense's fault.  No, bro, it's not.  It's the offense's.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

This team is the worst NY Jets team in years............

I don't think so!  One of the more frustrating ones for sure though.  There is talent on this team, it just shows up sporadically.   If we had played like this all year we would have a much better record.

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Laughing about your team losing. Classy. But we've come to expect that of you. 

I'd expect you change the subject. 

A second ago you was talking about "Max 6 wins"....now its about me being a keyboard warrior and laughing about my team losing when you know that its about what you said originally. 

Corny moves like this is why you're irrelevant. 

Speaking of "laughing about your team losing", you still know that your QB is statistically the worst qb in the league right? Why havent you found any websites about THAT yet you were doing that when it was Geno Smith? When you were doing that you werent "laughing at your team losing" right? 

sore loser. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'd expect you change the subject. 

A second ago you was talking about "Max 6 wins"....now its about me being a keyboard warrior and laughing about my team losing when you know that its about what you said originally. 

Corny moves like this is why you're irrelevant. 

Speaking of "laughing about your team losing", you still know that your QB is statistically the worst qb in the league right? Why havent you found any websites about THAT yet you were doing that when it was Geno Smith? When you were doing that you werent "laughing at your team losing" right? 

sore loser. 

K

2 minutes ago, Hael said:

I don't think so!  One of the more frustrating ones for sure though.  There is talent on this team, it just shows up sporadically.   If we had played like this all year we would have a much better record.

Please tell me when the 8th place trophies are awarded.

im gonna guess you are under 35??

3 minutes ago, Hael said:

We dont play well if we did we would win this team sucks. 

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Feel it. Feel it. Get up.

Really? This game was so predictable. Jets look good early, then have a good play turn bad - Anderson's fumble. Then they stop the Pats and force FG's until the intentional grounding penalty. Once NE took the lead it was just a matter of a few plays before Fitz screwed it up with HIS fumble. Game lacked drama, I knew Pats were winning this thing all along. Jets get no respect EVEN AT HOME from refs who failed to call TWO pass interference penalties that would have led at least to FG attempts. These guys suck, and Bowles is the worst Jets HC since Kotite. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

There is no debating with you right now. You're high on the Jets losing so you could be proven right. There is no eloquent response for that. Enjoy your evening, get some exercise, and move on. 

Carl the Jets suck Fitzpatrick is garbage Bowles is a moron....ITS OVER another season in the trash

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

I was obv referring to spiller and anderson

o-line did squat in the run game

the defense could have made a stop to end the game as well

At the end of the day, Fitzpatrick held out, created all this nonsense because he wanted to be paid like a top QB.  He's making his 12 million this year.  When you have 1 minute and change left and the one of the other top guys just put his team back in the lead, then you are expected to perform at the level that is expected of you.  Anderson was a rookie trying to hard.  Spiller is an older vet we signed to have depth.  They aren't big paycheck collectors.  Fitzpatrick had the ball, Fitzpatrick lost the ball. He lost the game. F*ck his numbers.  F*ck his statz.  F*ck his loyal supporters.  I hate this guy more than I ever hated Sanchez and that's saying something.  He brought this critcism on himself.

2 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Really? This game was so predictable. Jets look good early, then have a good play turn bad - Anderson's fumble. Then they stop the Pats and force FG's until the intentional grounding penalty. Once NE took the lead it was just a matter of a few plays before Fitz screwed it up with HIS fumble. Game lacked drama, I knew Pats were winning this thing all along. Jets get no respect EVEN AT HOME from refs who failed to call TWO pass interference penalties that would have led at least to FG attempts. These guys suck, and Bowles is the worst Jets HC since Kotite. 

That just about says it all. I completely agree.

10 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

There is no debating with you right now. You're high on the Jets losing so you could be proven right. There is no eloquent response for that. Enjoy your evening, get some exercise, and move on. 

You're absolutely right, there is no debating me right now. I was right and you and others were acting like assclowns while taking my "Max 6 wins" purposely out of context. 

So given that I took all of that throughout the rest of last season and the indirect statements referring to "max 6 wins" throughout the entire offseason, you're absolutely right that there's no debating with me when Fitzpatrick is the worst QB in the league with the most turnovers in the 4th quarter with the most INT's in the league and with a 3-8 record. 

Your debating time ended a long time ago. You should be quiet like the rest of those guys eating crow. Turning this into me "being high on the Jets losing" is only viewed as "the last bit of fight in you". Ryan Fitpatrick ******* sucks bro.

Just now, Mogglez said:

At the end of the day, Fitzpatrick held out, created all this nonsense because he wanted to be paid like a top QB.  He's making his 12 million this year.  When you have 1 minute and change left and the one of the other top guys just put his team back in the lead, then you are expected to perform at the level that is expected of you.  Anderson was a rookie trying to hard.  Spiller is an older vet we signed to have depth.  They aren't big paycheck collectors.  Fitzpatrick had the ball, Fitzpatrick lost the ball. He lost the game. F*ck his numbers.  F*ck his statz.  F*ck his loyal supporters.  I hate this guy more than I ever hated Sanchez and that's saying something.  He brought this critcism on himself.

you are contradicting yourself.  spiller had the ball, lost the ball.  anderson had the ball, lost the ball

defense had the lead, lost the lead

it seems pretty clear your argument is based on contract value and position.  All I'm saying is lots of people chipped in today. 

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He'll never see $12 million again.

Archived