Jets v Pats game thread 11-27-16

Lizard King

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Graduated Harvard. Made millions upon millions of dollars playing a game. I would love for my life to suck that much. 

He'll be on a team next season unless he decides against it and retires. No need for dramatics. 

Dude he sucks he is a failure of an NFL QB.........he won NOTHING in his career the sooner he's off this team the better off we are. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The money is irrelevant. It's fine to be upset that the 24th highest paid QB isn't playing up to that lofty standard, but it's misplaced at best and a waste of your time either way. 

Spare me the defenses you have lined up for Fitz and worry about handling Villain on that topic because you aren't going to find a shred of sympathy for the bearded f*ckface that you pined for all off-season from me.  You got my point so piss off with the "24th highest paid QB" nonsense.

This a**hole held out wanting 16 million like a f*cking child, got 12 million and is playing like the bum ass QB that everyone, with a quarter of a brain, knew that he was, even after last year's mirage.  You want to be pissed at posters reveling in that?  Well that's too f*cking bad because you were apart of a contingent of fans crying for ole Fitzy's grand return and how he was gonna make us all eat crow.  The only person that bearded dipsh*t made look smart was Geno Smith, and that's saying something.

F*ck Ryan Fitzpatrick. F*ck. Him.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dude he sucks he is a failure of an NFL QB.........he won NOTHING in his career the sooner he's off this team the better off we are. 

There are plenty of players who play a number of sports who will have long, lucrative careers and win nothing and be below average. I'm sorry you're so personally vested that in impacts your well being, but maybe find a new hobby or something?

Huh? What's crazy about what I said? Do the Jets not have talent evaluators and scouts and football operations people? They should get on that if they don't!

That the Jets, a team that signed Breno Giacomini and whose 2nd round picks routinely bust is a credible evaluator of talent.

But it was said tongue in cheek. Perhaps you're taking yourself more seriously than Todd Bowles.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Seriously, that dude really is crazy.

There's a reason Fitzpatrick landed here: NOBODY ELSE WAS THAT STUPID!!

There are plenty of players who play a number of sports who will have long, lucrative careers and win nothing and be below average. I'm sorry you're so personally vested that in impacts your well being, but maybe find a new hobby or something?

Im a Jets fan and lifetime supporter of this organization I was a 23 year season ticket holder I've put up with losing for 47 years and so have you yet you bend over and ask for more. 

I dont. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Spare me the defenses you have lined up for Fitz and worry about handling Villain on that topic because you aren't going to find a shred of sympathy for the bearded f*ckface that you pined for all off-season from me.  You got my point so piss off with the "24th highest paid QB" nonsense.

This a$$hole held out wanting 16 million like a f*cking child, got 12 million and is playing like the bum ass QB that everyone, with a quarter of a brain, knew that he was, even after last year's mirage.  You want to be pissed at posters reveling in that?  Well that's too f*cking bad because you were apart of a contingent of fans crying for ole Fitzy's grand return and how he was gonna make us all eat crow.  The only person that bearded dipsh*t made look smart was Geno Smith, and that's saying something.

F*ck Ryan Fitzpatrick. F*ck. Him.

Why are you so angry? And why is it so misplaced?

I, for one, can't believe Fitz abducted Bowles' children and made him name him the starter after last season without a contract. 

Further, what gall Fitz had to take nude pictures of Mac to make him give in to Fitz' demands. What a terrible ploy!

Be mad all you want. It's not changing anything and it's not productive. And it makes you look bad. 

Im a Jets fan and lifetime supporter of this organization I was a 23 year season ticket holder I've put up with losing for 47 years and so have you yet you bend over and ask for more. 

I dont. 

Or, I'm not nearly as invested as you in a kids game. Maybe prioritize for differently?

Or, I'm not nearly as invested in you in a kids game. Maybe prioritize for differently?

Carl come on man like me or hate me you know I'm right.  Fans show up at training camp all smiles they support this team by spending money in PSL's, season tickets and merchandise only to be kicked in the crotch over and over again, 

You know I know it.  

4 minutes ago, phill1c said:

That the Jets, a team that signed Breno Giacomini and whose 2nd round picks routinely bust is a credible evaluator of talent.

But it was said tongue in cheek. Perhaps you're taking yourself more seriously than Todd Bowles.

Macc didn't sign Breno. But he also hasn't cut him. That said, I'm willing to give Macc a little more leeway, but his moves thus far have not really worked and it doesn't seem like he and the coach are on the same page as far as players for the scheme and what they want to do. That much is becoming painfully obvious. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Carl come on man like me or hate me you know I'm right.  Fans show up at training camp all smiles they support this team by spending money in PSL's, season tickets and merchandise only to be kicked in the crotch over and over again, 

You know I know it.  

You allow yourself to be kicked in the crotch. Don't try to be blissfully ignorant. If you don't like the team anymore, stop giving them your money. No one has a gun to your head bud. 

14 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It doesn't matter what I think. The Jets have talent evaluators who get paid to do what they do. And so far they've decided he's not ready. He performance backed that assertion. Personally, I would like to see more of him, but that's not up to me. 

Although, Greg McElroy only got one game too and that was enough. 

Okay like I said I don't give sh*t what they have determined.  I can think for myself. Maybe you have confidence in their evaluation ability but I don't.  As I said as long as they trot out Fitz they can lose every single game.  That IS up to me.  You can do or feel how ever the hell you want. 

You allow yourself to be kicked in the crotch. Don't try to be blissfully ignorant. If you don't like the team anymore, stop giving them your money. No one has a gun to your head bud. 

Dude im not a quitter I gave up my season tickets to pay for college tuition for my 2 children I go to games I'm just not "under contract" 

I have told my family and friends no more Jets merchandise for Christmas and I wont go to game until there are changes. 

I'm just disappointed that once again this team is not being run very well.  It should not be this hard to put together a good FO and CS.  Mac paying Mo and Fitz was unforgivable.  Bowles mismanagement of this team is unforgivable.  

I wish I could blame Woody but he did get the best available and league sanctioned advise.  So, all I have to say is WTF?       

Dude im not a quitter I gave up my season tickets to pay for college tuition for my 2 children I go to games I'm just not "under contract" 

I have told my family and friends no more Jets merchandise for Christmas and I wont go to game until there are changes. 

There were changes two years ago Joe. The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Macc didn't sign Breno. But he also hasn't cut him. That said, I'm willing to give Macc a little more leeway, but his moves thus far have not really worked and it doesn't seem like he and the coach are on the same page as far as players for the scheme and what they want to do. That much is becoming painfully obvious. 

OMG, a semblance of a coherent, intelligent opinion. Congratulations!! [sorry, you upset me earlier]

I have no issue with Mac...YET. I feel he's better than the old regime. That said, the Hackenburg pick is a head-scratcher. But I think he's probably better than the last talent scouting regime.

1 minute ago, LIJetsFan said:

I'm just disappointed that once again this team is not being run very well.  It should not be this hard to put together a good FO and CS.  Mac paying Mo and Fitz was unforgivable.  Bowles mismanagement of this team is unforgivable.  

I wish I could blame Woody but he did get the best available and league sanctioned advise.  So, all I have to say is WTF?       

What makes Charlie Casserly the best available advice? This guy pretty much hand picked guys for Woody and it doesn't look like he's hit on either. Casserly is out of football for a reason. 

There were changes two years ago Joe. The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

We hired the wrong guys Carl we need a major overhaul we need to blow it all up and start over. 

Woody Johnson cannot be satisfied with these results. 

Bowles is a clueless moron Fitzpatrick is the worst QB in the NFL 

Our defense is poorly coached 

Our offense is pathetic 

COME ON MAN 

6 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Okay like I said I don't give sh*t what they have determined.  I can think for myself. Maybe you have confidence in their evaluation ability but I don't.  As I said as long as they trot out Fitz they can lose every single game.  That IS up to me.  You can do or feel how ever the hell you want. 

Maybe write a strongly worded letter and they'll take your advice?

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

OMG, a semblance of a coherent, intelligent opinion. Congratulations!! [sorry, you upset me earlier]

I have no issue with Mac...YET. I feel he's better than the old regime. That said, the Hackenburg pick is a head-scratcher. But I think he's probably better than the last talent scouting regime.

It's okay Phil. You misplaced you anger st the team. Transference happens. That said, Bowles will get another season. Then maybe Macc hires his own guy or it's another killing both guys with one fell swoop. Agreed on Hack. 

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

Woody is clueless. I mean cmon his frighin name is woody.  He's so dumb he can't be forest.  He's just woody.  Silver spoon, woody. Q-tip.  Good.    football team walmart like. sh*tty. 

He's got a lot of money invested in a bad product. 

The Jets are a bad line of enemas,douches..

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

We hired the wrong guys Carl we need a major overhaul we need to blow it all up and start over. 

Woody Johnson cannot be satisfied with these results. 

Bowles is a clueless moron Fitzpatrick is the worst QB in the NFL 

Our defense is poorly coached 

Our offense is pathetic 

COME ON MAN 

Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't. It takes more than a season and a half to find out. Both will be back next season, I'm sorry to tell you.

It's almost as if people had unrealistic expectations for a first time GM and a first time coach. 

It's okay Phil. You misplaced you anger st the team. Transference happens. That said, Bowles will get another season. Then maybe Macc hires his own guy or it's another killing both guys with one fell swoop. Agreed on Hack. 

No, it was at you!! :-)

I think I am fine with trotting out Fitzpatrick because, really, I feel he gives the Jets the best chance to lose. I just don't have to watch it.

16 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Why are you so angry? And why is it so misplaced?

I, for one, can't believe Fitz abducted Bowles' children and made him name him the starter after last season without a contract. 

Further, what gall Fitz had to take nude pictures of Mac to make him give in to Fitz' demands. What a terrible ploy!

Be mad all you want. It's not changing anything and it's not productive. And it makes you look bad. 

So the guy that started b*tching that other fans are "happy" that they were right about Fitz because the season is totally shot is now taking it upon himself to tell other people how they can and cannot feel about the current state of the team.  Also, you look bad if you don't agree with him.  Got it!  

It's actually amazing that after all the d*ck riding you did for the guy in the offseason that you are struggling to understand why so many people are mad.  Keep slurping up Fitz till he's all dried out! Sure looks real good ?.

Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't. It takes more than a season and a half to find out. Both will be back next season, I'm sorry to tell you.

It's almost as if people had unrealistic expectations for a first time GM and a first time coach. 

It will get worse Carl so how many Patriots fans were in the stadium today you think Woody likes that. 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So the guy that started b*tching that other fans are "happy" that they were right about Fitz because the season is totally shot is now taking it upon himself to tell other people how they can and cannot feel about the current state of the team.  Also, you look bad if you don't agree with him.  Got it!

Keep slurping up Fitz till he's all dried out! Sure looks real good ?.

No. What makes you look bad is a profanity laced tirade on the internet because of a game. That makes you look bad. 

Feel however you want. It won't change anything. Let me know when you want to talk actual football and not your feelings. That's more productive for everyone. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No. What makes you look bad is a profanity laced tirade on the internet because of a game. That makes you look bad. 

Feel however you want. It won't change anything. Let me know when you want to talk actual football and not your feelings. That's more productive for everyone. 

Carl admit it you were dead wrong on Ryan Fitzpatrick....

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It will get worse Carl so how many Patriots fans were in the stadium today you think Woody likes that. 

I don't think he cares who buys the tickets as long as their bought. He is and has always been about his bottom line. He bought the Jets as an investment and he's made a ton of money off of them. He doesn't care about how the team performs because the tv deals more than cover his share of this team. 

I don't think he cares who buys the tickets as long as their bought. He is and has always been about his bottom line. He bought the Jets as an investment and he's made a ton of money off of them. He doesn't care about how the team performs because the tv deals more than cover his share of this team. 

I disagree Carl I have had multiple conversations with Woody Johnson and I dont smile and shake his hand I voice my displeasure with the team and the PSL's every chance I get.

Archived