Jets v Pats game thread 11-27-16

Lizard King

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

If I clearly state reasons why I'm not expecting much from those players, then it's not a contradiction.  Yes.  Fitzpatrick's contract and position play a big reason into why I'm giving him the blame.   That and the fact that once again he fell flat on his stupid face when it mattered more than anything.  He had the ball last, he gave up the ball last.  He gets the blame.  Does that absolve everyone?  No.  Does that mean I'm gonna prance around and make it sound like he wasn't to blame at all like others in this thread have because of their undying love for him?  Hell no.

why the hell would you blame fitz for the contract ?   you would negotiate for the most money as well, lol

if you have a problem with him making the least amount of money for a starting QB not on his rookie deal, blame the GM

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No. What makes you look bad is a profanity laced tirade on the internet because of a game. That makes you look bad. 

Feel however you want. It won't change anything. Let me know when you want to talk actual football and not your feelings. That's more productive for everyone. 

I'm sorry my choice of words offended your delicate virgin ears.  Next time I will try and respect your safe-space.  When you finally get over how the mean words for poor lil Fitzy hurt you, I'll be right here, still pissed over the failed abortion you love oh-so-much.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

You supported Fitz Carl...

And that was wrong how? I said considering the alternatives, the Jets best chance of success in 2016 was bringing him back at the right number and limited years. And I said if the season goes badly, they'd have young QBs to evaluate. Nothing what I said was wrong. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Well then continue fighting the good fight. 

Every chance I get Carl how can fans show up at training camp happy year after year we should organize a protest at training camp let them have it tell them they suck and we want change.  

Season ticket holders are given trinkets and rewards points to pacify them. 

Im not easily pacified CARL IM DISGUSTED,

And that was wrong how? I said considering the alternatives, the Jets best chance of success in 2016 was bringing him back at the right number and limited years. And I said if the season goes badly, they'd have young QBs to evaluate. Nothing what I said was wrong. 

He is poison Carl he always was and always will be he has accomplished nothing in the NFL 

He swindled the Jets and the fans 

11 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Maybe write a strongly worded letter and they'll take your advice?

I am not here to convince anybody about anything; am I allowed to have my own opinion?   The team can do what ever they please.  When they decide to proper evaluate the young quarterback talent, I will take a greater interest in what is going on. Until then it's "whatever".  Why is that an issue for you? 

Just now, Mogglez said:

I'm sorry my choice of words offended your delicate virgin ears.  Next time I will try and respect your safespace.  When you finally get over how mean words for Fitzy hurt you, I'll be right here still pissed over the failed abortion you love oh-so-much.

I don't love Fitz. I think he helped the Jets to a winning season for the first time in five seasons and gave the fan base a modicum of hope. You're upset they brought him back. That's not up to you. You're upset about the money. That's also not up to you. 

I'm all for getting upset about things you can control. What's the point of being pissed about things you can't? Seems unhealthy. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

He is poison Carl he always was and always will be he has accomplished nothing in the NFL 

He swindled the Jets and the fans 

He didn't force the Jets to trade for him or sign him back or hand him the starting job. Your anger for him and his play is fine, even though this team as a whole is worse than last year, but the anger for him for coming back and signing a contract he was offered is not the best use of your anger. 

He didn't force the Jets to trade for him or sign him back or hand him the starting job. Your anger for him and his play is fine, even though this team as a whole is worse than last year, but the anger for him for coming back and signing a contract he was offered is not the best use of your anger. 

Thats on Mike Maccagnan Carl he's not a good GM 

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No. What makes you look bad is a profanity laced tirade on the internet because of a game. That makes you look bad. 

Feel however you want. It won't change anything. Let me know when you want to talk actual football and not your feelings. That's more productive for everyone. 

No, you're the kind of pompous fan who ridiculed all those who ultimately were dead right about Fitz.  You now have the absolute nerve to want to talk football?  After an entire off season of non stop BS from you where it is now apparent you don't deserve to be a part of any conversation that's football driven.  

But I can see where any other talk is non productive for you and the rest of the dicklappers who talked up Fitz for months on end.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

No, you're the kind of pompous fan who ridiculed all those who ultimately were dead right about Fitz.  You now have the absolute nerve to want to talk football?  After an entire off season of non stop BS from you where it is now apparent you don't deserve to be a part of any conversation that's football driven.  

But I can see where any other talk is non productive for you and the rest of the dicklappers who talked up Fitz for months on end.  

Image result for clapping gifs

3 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

I am not here to convince anybody about anything; am I allowed to have my own opinion?   The team can do what ever they please.  When they decide to proper evaluate the young quarterback talent, I will take a greater interest in what is going on. Until then it's "whatever".  Why is that an issue for you? 

It's not an issue. Not at all. You want them to properly evaluate the young QB talent. What I'm saying is that they're already doing that every day and have been for a long time. Both were evaluated as not top flight QBs. Both were deemed multiple year projects. By more than just the Jets mind you.

Also, doesn't doing that hurt the developing of the WR talent? Isn't it just as important for Q, Anderson, Marshall, and Peake to develop as well? Hard to do both at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Show me the post where I ridiculed anyone about Fitz. Go ahead. I'll wait. 

I've been talking football for quite a long time here. Much longer than you. And I'll be here long after you're banned too. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It's not an issue. Not at all. You want them to properly evaluate the young QB talent. What I'm saying is that they're already doing that every day and have been for a long time. Both were evaluated as not top flight QBs. Both were deemed multiple year projects. By more than just the Jets mind you.

Also, doesn't doing that hurt the developing of the WR talent? Isn't it just as important for Q, Anderson, Marshall, and Peake to develop as well? Hard to do both at the same time. 

And I disagree with you. See how that works? So no need to reply, thanks. 

I've been talking football for quite a long time here. Much longer than you. And I'll be here long after you're banned too. 

Carl would he be banned because he disagrees with you? 

17 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So the guy that started b*tching that other fans are "happy" that they were right about Fitz because the season is totally shot is now taking it upon himself to tell other people how they can and cannot feel about the current state of the team.  Also, you look bad if you don't agree with him.  Got it!  

It's actually amazing that after all the d*ck riding you did for the guy in the offseason that you are struggling to understand why so many people are mad.  Keep slurping up Fitz till he's all dried out! Sure looks real good ?.

Love when the focus is changed from how dead wrong these people turned out to be and into who's happy that they were right about Fitz.  

Almost as lame as continually looking for reasons beyond the obvious formwhat happened this season.  The obvious shortcomings at QB get glossed over as if they're a small part of what killed 2016 instead of the overriding reason 

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude im not whining there were other choices Macc held out for Fitzpatrick while other choices signed elsewhere,,,,,

I agree, did go back and change it.  Meant we didn't have options, too easy to blame him today forgetting that there weren't viable choices 

25 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You got all over people who didn't want Fitz.  You talked up 10 wins.  We didn't know shlt for disagreeing that he would get us to the playoffs.  That's a far cry from the head between your legs BS your spinning now 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You got all over people who didn't want Fitz.  You talked up 10 wins.  We didn't know shlt for disagreeing that he would get us to the playoffs.  That's a far cry from the head between your legs BS your spinning now 

Lol. Maybe someone should mention to Carl that with the loss today Ryan Fitztragic officially has a career losing record as a Jets QB  

He'll probably attack you personally though, so be careful. lol

23 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Go find the post?  Which one where you called me dumb?  You went on and on like you were smarter than all.  Turns out you were as clueless as we all knew.  Because as long as you've been here, attempting to talk football, you've proven yourself to be one of those clueless fans who thinks they're smarter than the rest of us by just taking louder. 

i can see why you would want me banned though.  What fans like you like, no one around who disagrees and is usually right. Funny how the worm has turned

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Lol. Maybe someone should mention to Carl that with the loss today Ryan Fitztragic officially has a career losing record as a Jets QB  

He'll probably attack you personally though, so be careful. lol

He'll call me,dumb, again, then get shltty about attacks. 

Archived