Lawrence Roberts - Mississippi State

Nate Robinson - Washington

Dijon Thompson - UCLA

Jawad Williams - North Carolina

Deng Gai - Fairfield

John Gilchrist - Maryland

Jarret Jack - Georgia Tech

Salim Stoudamire - Arizona

There's that center who swears he's going to college, but we'll see. He's been on ESPN2 a few times. True 7-footer, unselfish, but thin. I almost can't blame big kids for skipping school. They go to college, sit in the middle of the zone and learn nothing about the NBA game.

Amazing that this year there are no high school kids out there.

Can you believe it people? A draft that in the Top 5 probably all 5 come from college!? :o

There's that center who swears he's going to college, but we'll see. He's been on ESPN2 a few times. True 7-footer, unselfish, but thin. I almost can't blame big kids for skipping school. They go to college, sit in the middle of the zone and learn nothing about the NBA game.

TS, you're talking about Greg Oden I suppose and he is only a Junior so he's going to stay in High School for at least one more season. But yeah I don't think he's going to college either, he'll be taken #1 in the 2006 draft.

I can't believe the PF's coming out of the ACC the next two years: Shelden William (Duke), Marvin Williams (UNC), that other Williams from Wake. I mean, damn. The Knicks and Nets can both use any of those guys. To tell you the truth, though, I think Shelden Williams is the best of all of them. Marvin is more athletic, but Shelden, IMO, is the better all-around player.

124, that dude is a junior? Holy crap! That is ONE nice life that kid has to be livin' right now. LOL! A junior in High School who is a guaranteed lock at #1. DAMN!

Marvin Williams is a projected #1 pick on many mock draft boards. Hope it doesn't happen, but that's pretty damn impressive for him.

124, that dude is a junior? Holy crap! That is ONE nice life that kid has to be livin' right now. LOL! A junior in High School who is a guaranteed lock at #1. DAMN!

Yep, he's only a junior. But after watching him that one time on ESPN2, I really don't think I've seen enough of him to see that he could be effective in the pro's. Then again, I am not a pro-basketball scout but to me it seems like he has a lot of knowledge he has yet to un-cover.

Archived