Fire Bowles

Jets Daily Dosage.

11 minutes ago, Esquire said:

Fire him please.  I don't care that you are trying to win a game for your own personal win-loss record.  Today meant nothing.  I'm glad that we lost.  Fire him.

Yes, our coach has no right trying to win. Bring in a guy who knows all about losing!!! :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't see what the problem is. Team played great. Definitely served to help create that culture of winning that we were looking for.

+1

It is far more important that we validate that our players are not quitters and they still believe in our coaching staff than it is to validate a low probability quarterback who hasn't shown anything yet. 

SAR I

2 minutes ago, stoicsentry said:

He is the worst coach. I can't stand him. He has all of Bill B's attitude with none of his credentials. Who the heck does that guy think he is?

He's who he is. Jesus. Were you spewing this crap last season? Doubt it. 

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

It is far more important that we validate that our players are not quitters and they still believe in our coaching staff than it is to validate a low probability quarterback who hasn't shown anything yet. 

SAR I

absolutely right.  if bowles has lost the locker room it wasn't evident today.  and if he does lose it then he needs to go.  they can get tons of coaches who know the x's and o's.

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

absolutely right.  if bowles has lost the locker room it wasn't evident today.  and if he does lose it then he needs to go.  they can get tons of coaches who know the x's and o's.

I actually thought he coached a good game today. We were leading at the two minute warning for the love of God.

This defense has not shut down an opponent with 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter in a decade. 

SAR I

A lot of guys have a lot of good points as to why we should not fire Todd Bowltite. My issue is the last drive of the game. Yet again, there were guys running wild with no one In green in sight. NE was goal to go from their own 18 in 3 plays at the end. They scored the TD so fast, we had almost 2 minutes to fumble and seal the loss. Absolutely ridiculous. I realize our tertiary is arguably the worst in the NFL, but 3 plays 78 yards in like 35 seconds?

43 minutes ago, Esquire said:

Fire him please.  I don't care that you are trying to win a game for your own personal win-loss record.  Today meant nothing.  I'm glad that we lost.  Fire him.

If this is a vote count me in. I can't stand looking at him anymore. Has no clue and the team has no respect for him. Look at how Mo and Sheldon and Revis are coasting through the season with little to no effort. I'm really not even pi$$ed because I had NO expectation of victory.

26 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The in game management is obviously an issue, but the two biggest indictments of him are Revis and Mo. Just outright garbage effort from these two bozos.

No effort at all from two supposed TEAM LEADERS. That should speak volumes for the teams lack of respect for Bowles. I don't think he is as much stoic as stupid. He doesn't realize what is happening AS IT IS HAPPENING.

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

SAR I

LMAO

The 3rd and 11 call, a swing pass nowhere near the stick, was a firing offense. EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SCARED PUSSYBALL NONSENSE. If you' gonna win this game, go down the field and end it. if you give the ball back to Brady with this pussy jets' defense, you will lose(the lack of a pass rush or a defense, a given, but I digress). Mind-boggling sissified nancy boy pussy crap. Just put your testicles in a jar on the shelf and GTFOH. UN-FVKCIN-ACCEPTABLE LOSING FOOTBALL. 

14 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

No effort at all from two supposed TEAM LEADERS. That should speak volumes for the teams lack of respect for Bowles. I don't think he is as much stoic as stupid. He doesn't realize what is happening AS IT IS HAPPENING.

So 2-3 dipsh*ts prove that?  What about pros like Harris, Marshall, Carpenter or young guys like Leo, Lee, Anderson, Mauldin, Powell ? 

16 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Get him a quarterback then we can judge him 

He has options. sh*t, he had FOUR of them at one point.

He's sticking with the "best chance to..." bore the other team into submission.

The Jets only win games the other team loses on its own.

13 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I  have a question?  Didn't watch the game.

Did "no guts" in his Bowels decide to punt somewhere in the game where the better decision was to try and keep the ball away from Brady instead of willingly give it back?

Don't  Talk clown if you didn't watch

Archived