Was there ANY doubt? (Fitztragic)

Dcronin

I said to my daughter, "1:56 left. Fitzpatrick will have enough time to come out, turn it over, and lose." He is trash at this point.

What a complete waste of a year! Absolutely NOTHING was accomplished. Nothing! Maybe, if I'm wrong, we got some reps for young (underwhelming in my opinion) LBs and WRs, bit what else? Just a complete waste.

A team without an identity, a strength that doesn't translate to wins. A team that doesn't make anyone scared at all.

This is one of my least-favorite years in a long, long time. They SUCK. Dont envy Maccagnan.

DC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

I said to my daughter, "1:56 left. Fitzpatrick will have enough time to come out, turn it over, and lose." He is trash at this point.

What a complete waste of a year! Absolutely NOTHING was accomplished. Nothing! Maybe, if I'm wrong, we got some reps for young (underwhelming in my opinion) LBs and WRs, bit what else? Just a complete waste.

A team without an identity, a strength that doesn't translate to wins. A team that doesn't make anyone scared at all.

This is one of my least-favorite years in a long, long time. They SUCK. Dont envy Maccagnan.

DC

i don't believe the Jets are this bad. 

This loss is squarely on the CS and D. The QB played well enough to win, we all knew as did you and your daughter that we were not coming back at the end, we never do. My issue is whenever NE needed to make a play on D to stop a drive, they did. We never do. We never get a turnover. We never make a key stop at the end of the game, and for god's sakes, where was the pass rush after the first Q? This defense is so over rated it is sickening. That last NE drive made me want to throw up.

Besides that ridiculous offsides penalty, did Mr. over paid underachiever (#96) even play today? What a waste he has been all season. I hope nobody ever says he is a top 10 DE in this league, he is not. I would off him for a 4th round pick right now.

20 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

DC

I knew it was coming. If it wasn't the strip fumble it would have been an interception. This has been Fitzpatrick's modus operandi since he came into the league except for last year until the last game. He is a choker of the highest magnitude. 

23 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

DC

1.  Ryan Fitzpatrick played better than any player on offense, defense, or special teams today.

2.  He had the game won and the D blew it. Just like Cincinnati, just like Miami.  

3.  The Jets would be 6-5 today if the D could manage a 4th quarter lead with under 5 minutes to go. 

SAR I

28 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

DC

Did you all forget that 4-12 year only two seasons ago? That was ugly too

What a joke...guy played very well. His team stinks. Gives defense a lead again late and they blow it. Where the hell was our d-line and secondary on that last drive? Our o-line was horrible in the 4th quarter. And the Spiller drop. Anderson fumble. No turnovers again for defense. Poor running game...Fitz has 9 TD's and 1 INT in his last 3 games against Pats, not to mention 2-3 TD drops. Something wrong with being 1-2 in those games. 

4 minutes ago, UpstateJetsGuru said:

What a joke...guy played very well. His team stinks. Gives defense a lead again late and they blow it. Where the hell was our d-line and secondary on that last drive? Our o-line was horrible in the 4th quarter. And the Spiller drop. Anderson fumble. No turnovers again for defense. Poor running game...Fitz has 9 TD's and 1 INT in his last 3 games against Pats, not to mention 2-3 TD drops. Something wrong with being 1-2 in those games. 

So, you thought that Tom Brady, a guy who has done more against way better than the Jets defense, was just going to quit and let the Jets defense (with such notables as Revis, Wilkerson, Harris, and Gilchrist) keep him out of the endzone?!

LOL

So, yeah, many fans here KNEW that the "best chance of winning" was NO CHANCE because he's NEVER come through when needed.

1 hour ago, Dcronin said:

DC

No, there was no doubt. And yes, it was a complete waste of a year. Geno Smith should have started the season. 

1 hour ago, Dcronin said:

DC

LOL. I said the same thing. Good teams find ways to win. Bad teams find ways to lose. Pats (good) and Jets (bad) fit this to a tee. I can't even bring myself to watch a whole game. Just a terrible team.

3 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

LOL. I said the same thing. Good teams find ways to win. Bad teams find ways to lose. Pats (good) and Jets (bad) fit this to a tee. I can't even bring myself to watch a whole game. Just a terrible team.

You know things are bad when you pretty much know that your quarterback is going to turn the ball over in the 4th quarter. I personally thought he'd throw an interception. Surprised me with the stripsack I have to say. Probably kept him from throwing that INT. 

Just now, Long Island Leprechaun said:

LOL,

I was at the gym for the first part of the first quarter.

Let me guess, Fitzpatrick led a drive for 3 points and then for 7 points. and then...NOTHING!!

To give him credit, he did lead another drive for a score.

But, mostly, impotence...same as usual.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You know things are bad when you pretty much know that your quarterback is going to turn the ball over in the 4th quarter. I personally thought he'd throw an interception. Surprised me with the stripsack I have to say. Probably kept him from throwing that INT. 

I looked at my wife and son and said I'm not gonna say it but you know whats coming .......................and it happened.  

Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks always has always will, 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

At least we were a young team trying to develop young players. This season is worse because of the expectations and the team massively underachieving. 

2 minutes ago, August said:

At least we were a young team trying to develop young players. This season is worse because of the expectations and the team massively underachieving. 

We are not!!!!!!  We continue to start an old scrub POS QB while 2 rookies sit and watch.......we arent developing a damn thing. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

And whose fault is that? NEVER EXPECT.

And we are developing young players

This team had expectations to compete for a playoff spot. The 2014 Jets had little to no expectations to do anything that year. We have a few young players in certain spots but this is a mostly veteran team. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Darron Lee, Jalin Marshall, Lorenzo Mauldin etc.

Marshall stinks..Anderson stinks...jordan Jenkins is a non factor... Fitzpatrick is an old bum Bowles is out of his mind continuing starting him. 

I would have rather lost 52-0 today then lose by a turnover from Fitzpatrick again.........

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

1.  Ryan Fitzpatrick played better than any player on offense, defense, or special teams today.

2.  He had the game won and the D blew it. Just like Cincinnati, just like Miami.  

3.  The Jets would be 6-5 today if the D could manage a 4th quarter lead with under 5 minutes to go. 

SAR I

18 minutes ago, phill1c said:

LOL,

I was at the gym for the first part of the first quarter.

Let me guess, Fitzpatrick led a drive for 3 points and then for 7 points. and then...NOTHING!!

To give him credit, he did lead another drive for a score.

But, mostly, impotence...same as usual.

Just now, August said:

This team had expectations to compete for a playoff spot. The 2014 Jets had little to no expectations to do anything that year. We have a few young players in certain spots but this is a mostly veteran team. 

Rule 1 in sports, IMO. Expectations are evil. BEcause sports are so luck driven and injury driven

Just now, August said:

Remember when all the Fitz supporters were like "Cincinnati is a great team...Fitz didn't blow that..."

LOL

Yeah, I'm happy I was right. I'm just annoyed that it took so long to be common knowledge.

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

I actually thought we were going to come out with a top ten pick that season and grab a meaningful player, if not a star QB. We did just that in Leo.  There is NOTHING like that to look forward to this year unless Myles Garrett falls into our lap.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Marshall stinks..Anderson stinks...jordan Jenkins is a non factor... Fitzpatrick is an old bum Bowles is out of his mind continuing starting him. 

I would have rather lost 52-0 today then lose by a turnover from Fitzpatrick again.........

I bet you thought Danny WOodhead stunk too.

Just now, UpstateJetsGuru said:

The "Spiller drop" was underthrown.

My god, you're seriously defending the statistically worst QB in the league? He's worse than guys not even starting anymore.

Please, take this moronic bullsh*t to another team's forum and see how many people agree with you.

Archived