Pac

Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hello Wes. We are in the part of the year people give me bourbon as gifts. Yay. Even got one I never tried before. 

It is a glorious time of year. 

You ever heard of Blade and Bow? I just learned about it and am dying to try it.

Just now, D P R said:

It is a glorious time of year. 

You ever heard of Blade and Bow? I just learned about it and am dying to try it.

Nope. But someone gave me Bernheim Original. A wheaty bourbon. Verysmooth, very mild. Excellent to share with a non Bourbon drinker. Sort of a gateway Bourbon if you would. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Grudge Lizzie is probably town Lizzie though.  Calling it now so we can safely ignore him all game. 

I hate these post from you. This is total and utter bullshit. So how was your turkey day?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I hate these post from you. This is total and utter bullsh*t. So how was your turkey day?

I'm only half serious. 

Thanksgiving was awesome.  Can't believe Ben Franklin wanted to make the turkey our national bird.  Turkey tastes so much better than Bald Eagle.  Err not that I would know the difference. 

How was yours?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm only half serious. 

Thanksgiving was awesome.  Can't believe Ben Franklin wanted to make the turkey our national bird.  Turkey tastes so much better than Bald Eagle.  Err not that I would know the difference. 

How was yours?

Pretty freakishly outstanding. My sister in law came with her two kids down from NY, first time I got to see them in a couple yeas. Mrs Crusher allowed me to start a Nerf Gun war pretty much during dinner. I got to eat everyone's food when they took cover. Blame it on the dogs. 

10 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

vote Nolder for mentioning the prequels

A true fan takes the good with the bad.

36 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

>.>

What are you looking at??

29 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Looks like Lizzie is still beyond himself about his demise last game. Sadness.

Although you don't know anyones roles yet please refrain from any game related posts prior or present as you may unwittingly influence someone.

Just now, Pac said:

Although you don't know anyones roles yet please refrain from any game related posts prior or present as you may unwittingly influence someone.

I didn't feel like I made any game related posts.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I didn't feel like I made any game related posts.

Le sigh. 

Yes..  yes you did.  It wasn't about this game but it was about the last one.  You already had Nolder thinking you were playing and you could theoretically kick off conversations about Lizzie that wouldn't have otherwise happened.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Did I miss something - why is Nyn neg repping every Lizzy post?

I mean, I get where she's coming from in that he usually has nothing good to say, but what's the reason this time?

I actually took him off ignore, looks like a spat from last game.