Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, that's stupid. 

Lizzie is scum. He's sheeping other people's lists and his most recent reply indicates that he's lurking, and brazen enough to make subtle reference to the way I so often identify scum, and then can't get people to listen to me to get them lynched. 

Dude just outed himself.

You suck at this game

20 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Honestly I agree with you...but I'd feel kind of bad lynching him so early in the game. It's not his fault he keeps rolling scum.

I'd be a raging jerk to everyone too if I rolled scum every game. Actually that's why I took my last break I rolled scum like 4 times in a row and couldn't take it anymore.

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is a very good thoughtful Nold-town post.

You fell for that?  Nolder has basically spent this whole game trolling as if he's pissed off scum and just presented a nice big WIFOM with that post. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

You suck at this game

Scum QT: "Lizzie, brush the Ape off"

Obvious scum is obvious.

Just now, JiF said:

I feel like Ape and DPR have post restrictions...not sure what to make of it yet, but just something I'm noticing as I catch up.

Maybe, maybe not. Figuring it out is pointless... how about taking a moment to point out how Lizzie just outed himself as scum?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Mod confirmed not playing?  This is a first. 

Would a townie make a suspect list with non-participants in it? Or is it more likely something sloppy scum would do if they are just mailing-in a "look at my suspects list" to look townish?

I know where I stand on this question.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Well this devolved into a mother****ing pile of sh*t. Now we need a ******* connect-the-dots clue finder and a safe-space thread. Bet your ass I'm going to the bar early today.

Actually, the game is moving now, so maybe it's time to stop with the shtick?  Unless you have a PR like JiF suggested in which case carry on. 

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Nah man. Being deceptive is exhausting and being on a small team that is depending on you and each other specifically to win the game is a big burden if you're taking it serious. Granted I don't take every game as serious as I could or maybe should but yes being mafia 4 times in a row can really do a number on me and my enthusiasm to play the game. I don't like being mafia most of the time so doing it 4 times in a row is just something that grinds me down. I took about a month long break and I was good to go. Don't make it more than it is.

You made it for it last game, no doubt! 

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Would a townie make a suspect list with non-participants in it? Or is it more likely something sloppy scum would do if they are just mailing-in a "look at my suspects list" to look townish?

I know where I stand on this question.

Maybe you should consider your audience with this question?  I spent an entire D1 voting players who werent in the game.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Can you quote them for me? 

On 11/29/2016 at 11:45 AM, Nolder said:

Why are we not lynching Smash?

This must be Ape's fault for distracting everyone from my bulletproof case.

Unvote Vote Ape

Asks why we're not lynching Smash.  Votes Ape.

43 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Honestly I agree with you...but I'd feel kind of bad lynching him so early in the game. It's not his fault he keeps rolling scum.

I'd be a raging jerk to everyone too if I rolled scum every game. Actually that's why I took my last break I rolled scum like 4 times in a row and couldn't take it anymore.

WIFOM