Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

1 minute ago, AVM said:

If by we you mean me and my multiple personalities, we're all town thankfully.  Being bad may be fun but it's quite exhausting.

If by we you mean you and I, we're always on the same team pumpkin!

...right?

Yay! All of our personalities are on the same team! 

• Upvote 2

Ugh, I can't believe this is already 4 pages. I hate reading. I hate all of you. I'm going to have to sift through pages upon pages on nonsense to try and force this into being a logic game, when we all know it's become more akin to tail-less dogs chasing their own tails. I'll put in all this effing work, and then nobody will listen to me any way. 

Someone ping me when the posts become game specific. 

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

10:1 we get a lynch before everybody even checks in the game. 

Pac's nicknames for people are so bad, I can't even tell who any of them are... how am I supposed to vote, when it's not even clear who is in the game. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

So wait... I'm really supposed to be playing?  Yeah, this should go well.  Be forewarned, in all likelihood I will now suck even worse at this game than I used to, after a few years off.

Vote Crusher, because he hurt my feelings

see JIF its real easy to admit when you suck .

If it helps your feelings BG I'm not sure you ever really sucked

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac's nicknames for people are so bad, I can't even tell who any of them are... how am I supposed to vote, when it's not even clear who is in the game. 

14 hours ago, Pac said:

[Gay commentary from Pac excluded]

1. Hess

2. 80

3. Leelou

4. Verbal

5. Ape

6. Crusher

7. JC

8. DPR

9. Lizzie

10. JiF

11. Smash

12. BG

13. AVM

14. Dice

15.  Nolder

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

So wait... I'm really supposed to be playing?  Yeah, this should go well.  Be forewarned, in all likelihood I will now suck even worse at this game than I used to, after a few years off.

Vote Crusher, because he hurt my feelings

I only voted you to see if you would actually showed up. I am pleased. Very pleased.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh, I can't believe this is already 4 pages. I hate reading. I hate all of you. I'm going to have to sift through pages upon pages on nonsense to try and force this into being a logic game, when we all know it's become more akin to tail-less dogs chasing their own tails. I'll put in all this effing work, and then nobody will listen to me any way. 

Before or after Verbal kicks your ass?

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't see CTM's name in that list. I specifically said I'd play, if he plays. I don't even know why I'm signed up. Why is it so hard for Pac to habla English well enough to follow simple instructions. 

I don't want to play. I will. But, I don't want to.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Before or after Verbal kicks your ass?

Verbal will say I'm scum. He does in every game. He only revisits the few times he's been right. I am transparent about RL preoccupation and it affecting my availability to play ever game... too much to ask that anyone vouches for it. Noooooooooo... you'd rather reinforce Verbal's stupidity. 

Teh mafia has become an echo chamber of stupidity. Nobody likes me because I'm the only one with a set big enough to call it as such.

I don't care if nobody likes me.

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Now this is hilarious coming from someone who might have more posts totaled than the entire game combined :)

What are you even talking about, this ^^^^ was my first post of the game. Why do you have to be so stupid? It's really not fair to me that I have to offset everything I do against the ever-increasing levels of stupid here. I'm tired of doing all the work. I'm tired of carrying you all. 

You all are holding me back. Without you I could be the greatest of all time.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

What are you even talking about, this ^^^^ was my first post of the game. Why do you have to be so stupid? It's really not fair to me that I have to offset everything I do against the ever-increasing levels of stupid here. I'm tired of doing all the work. I'm tired of carrying you all. 

You all are holding me back.

I meant at the end of the game, since I obviously knew  that was your first post with much more stupid to follow.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I meant at the end of the game, since I obviously knew  that was your first post with much more stupid to follow.

I guess it's too much to ask that you say what you mean the first time... but nooooooooooo... not smash... everything has to become contentions before he actually figures out how to articulate his thoughts. 

This is why mafia sucks. Because Smash can't explain himself. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I guess it's too much to ask that you say what you mean the first time... but nooooooooooo... not smash... everything has to become contentions before he actually figures out how to articulate his thoughts. 

This is why mafia sucks. Because Smash can't explain himself. 

you should be able to read my mind by now

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Verbal will say I'm scum. He does in every game. He only revisits the few times he's been right. I am transparent about RL preoccupation and it affecting my availability to play ever game... too much to ask that anyone vouches for it. Noooooooooo... you'd rather reinforce Verbal's stupidity. 

Teh mafia has become an echo chamber of stupidity. Nobody likes me because I'm the only one with a set big enough to call it as such.

I don;t like you. I LOVE you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You want to talk about the game in the game thread?  Seems awfully suspicious to me.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you mean every game you've been scum since I realized how to read you?  Got it. ;-)

Note:  you didn't start this game with the same rhetoric - this is a good sign!

I guess we could just prod the Ape but with Pac as mod and without CTM, we don't really get that full-time, never ending blanket of attention that works so well, so it's not as fun. Has Verb been speed-lynched lately?