Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

37 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm pretty sure everyone that saw it. Hence all of the comments along the lines of "why for ****'s sake did you reveal?"

I know I thought it was bs. Still do based on the fact that it makes no sense whatsoever. 

Why are you pussyfooting around with your questions?

I have a similarily stupid role. I'm trying not to get mod killed and play by Pac's stupid rules. I'm also gathering information. Thank you for your dumb opinion on the matter. I've added it to my files. 

16 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

I get why people think smash is showing as sk  but I have nagging voice in my head. it seems too easy. now I don't know smash or how he plays really so I ask  is he someone that people clue in on like that normally?

@ape why smash over lizzie? (correct me if im mixing people up) You were daring him to kill you yesterday and seemed pretty set on him as scum so why is he just fosed again today?

Townie post 

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I've made my case on Smash. I see no reason to go down a rabbit hole discussing why one over the right now. Feels like mild role fishing here, if Smash is scum.

umm what?  how am I role fishing by asking you a question about ure choices or by asking people about smashs meta?

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Those posts, to me serve as a solid core of reference points to provide context for what Smash is referencing in his narrative/lies. Frankly, I hope this is a case of Smash just being scum and trying to build something from nothing. It's really a hot mess if this is something he's putting forward as a townie. Like, to anchor this with so many lies would be going full blockhead.

Anyway, enough about that. I'm happy with my vote and case on him. I don't want it to become so big a distraction that other devious behavior goes undiscussed.

Dice, BG and AVM are so inactive that it's actually disrupting the odds of the game structure. 

so do you think smash makes that claim at 2 votes AND we then get some sort of action happening ITT as scum?

and ure last line is complete crap

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I'm out for a bit mother****ers, but here's a list of sh*t I expect to be done by the time I get back:

@ Hess - why are you suddenly sticking up for Smash?

@ BG, AVM, Dice, Verbal & JC - You mother****ers planning on playing, or should we bust yo asses down to the cheerleader section?

Get on it or ima put my boot dead in yo asses.

My vote is me playing.  Not sure what else you mean.  Keep It Simple Stupid.

16 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

umm what?  how am I role fishing by asking you a question about ure choices or by asking people about smashs meta?

so do you think smash makes that claim at 2 votes AND we then get some sort of action happening ITT as scum?

and ure last line is complete crap

At a half day time difference you should be drowning us in posts over night as you're catching up and you're not. That's what's complete crap

• Upvote 1

I think smash is town   cant see that claim then from scum and he backed it up is how im reading that scene

ape I could go on either way right now. im trying to get a grip on his thinking but hes not being helpful with it.

you lizzie is kinda dependant on ape. you talk a lot but don't actually say anything. but from last game that seems to be you.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

I think smash is town   cant see that claim then from scum and he backed it up is how im reading that scene

ape I could go on either way right now. im trying to get a grip on his thinking but hes not being helpful with it.

you lizzie is kinda dependant on ape. you talk a lot but don't actually say anything. but from last game that seems to be you.

This is why I'm voting you. All this crap as you put it yourself. You're caught up, saying you're involved, and have one read out of 12 players. 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

thank you someone with a brain. I did back up my claim Dice

We have all seen the role I'm currently playing dreadfully misplayed with people holding the role  killing innocent townies on day one. When I used my role on ape I had a very good idea he would have a role to block it. Now you have to ask yourselves what is the larger percentage of blocks or vests town or scum/third party ? I used my role to get answers and give you options because IMHO Ape is NOT town and I based that assumption on his play so I used my power in a way that should shed some light on this game. You can lynch me if you want but I will flip town and then you will keep thinking about what I did and why I did it. Would it have been better if I took a guess and randomly shot someone later in the game ? I think I used the role just fine make of it what you will.

The one mistake I made and I have fessed up for it was the post I made threatening Ape that DPR called me out on other than that I'm fine with the way I handled this.

What set me off and sort of pissed me off was Ape claiming what I was doing was stupid when he in fact was doing the same damn thing. We both accused the other of Bussing 80 so in essence it was fine for the Ape to point fingers at me but when I did it to him It was stupid. AVM vouched I HATE bussing and that will never change thinking I would do it on day one is ridiculous

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

thank you someone with a brain. I did back up my claim Dice

We have all seen the role I'm currently playing dreadfully misplayed with people holding the role  killing innocent townies on day one. When I used my role on ape I had a very good idea he would have a role to block it. Now you have to ask yourselves what is the larger percentage of blocks or vests town or scum/third party ? I used my role to get answers and give you options because IMHO Ape is NOT town and I based that assumption on his play so I used my power in a way that should shed some light on this game. You can lynch me if you want but I will flip town and then you will keep thinking about what I did and why I did it. Would it have been better if I took a guess and randomly shot someone later in the game ? I think I used the role just fine make of it what you will.

The one mistake I made and I have fessed up for it was the post I made threatening Ape that DPR called me out on other than that I'm fine with the way I handled this.

What set me off and sort of pissed me off was Ape claiming what I was doing was stupid when he in fact was doing the same damn thing. We both accused the other of Bussing 80 so in essence it was fine for the Ape to point fingers at me but when I did it to him It was stupid. AVM vouched I HATE bussing and that will never change thinking I would do it on day one is ridiculous

This post is utter bullsh*t

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

This is why I'm voting you. All this crap as you put it yourself. You're caught up, saying you're involved, and have one read out of 12 players. 

no I have one read I believe solid.

have you ever played mafia anywhere else lizzie? if not let me tell you that the way you guys play is weird to me. Only occasionally do you make cases it seems. it seems you play more on is so and so doing what they did in this game? you don't give reasons for ure thoughts.

how the **** am I sposed to make sens of that in my 2nd game for a long time

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This post is utter bullsh*t

a perfect example of what im talking about. WHY is it bullsh*t lizzie?

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

no I have one read I believe solid.

have you ever played mafia anywhere else lizzie? if not let me tell you that the way you guys play is weird to me. Only occasionally do you make cases it seems. it seems you play more on is so and so doing what they did in this game? you don't give reasons for ure thoughts.

how the **** am I sposed to make sens of that in my 2nd game for a long time

a perfect example of what im talking about. WHY is it bullsh*t lizzie?

don't put lizzie in the "you guys" category better to just put him on ignore

• Upvote 2

I'm good with Smash.  He doesn't strike me as the type of player to pull that move off as scum.

As for the Ape, you could speculate many reasons why he would have a vest and I'm not so sure pursuing that today is a great call.

Its the weekend but we need more participation.  My reads remain...probably because of the lack of content.